• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Military Police [MP] Superthread

Bring your computer for sure!!! We had people (once inspections were over) have full entertainment setups in their rooms. TV, PS3, Surround..... like previously stated, just leave it in the junk closet for inspections. Get Wifi hooked up through Rogers when your there too. Just get the whole mod in on it and it’s like 10 bucks a month. There is free wifi on base but it doesn’t allow you to FaceTime or do much.

coyote489 said:
Bring your computer for sure!!! We had people (once inspections were over) have full entertainment setups in their rooms. TV, PS3, Surround..... like previously stated, just leave it in the junk closet for inspections. Get Wifi hooked up through Rogers when your there too. Just get the whole mod in on it and it’s like 10 bucks a month. There is free wifi on base but it doesn’t allow you to FaceTime or do much.

I was just about to ask this also.

Is there alot of room in the junk closet?

Also as a remuster I have been able to take advantage of the beardforgen as I had met my OFP from my previous trade. What are the chances I can keep my beard while on course? My face has never been happier and to get a chit now is a very long hassle.

Wait...you guys don't sit around all night and play Criminal Code trivia in between kit and quarters like we used to?  Kids these days...  :not-again:

dapaterson said:
Well, since CMAC suspended 130(a)...
...MP life carries on as before. The CMAC decision is a Courts Martial problem, not a MP one. We are more than happy, and legally empowered, to lay Criminal Code charges downtown when appropriate.

I was wondering, if anyone could
tell me about the QL3 for officer in Borden.

-Is there any self defense courses?
-Is it physically demanding (PT and so on)? 
-Can you go out in evening and on weekends?
-Is there a lot of study in evening?
-Do you have morning inspections like the BMOQ?

Thanks !

Breaker77 said:
I was wondering, if anyone could
tell me about the QL3 for officer in Borden.

-Is there any self defense courses?
-Is it physically demanding (PT and so on)? 
-Can you go out in evening and on weekends?
-Is there a lot of study in evening?
-Do you have morning inspections like the BMOQ?

Thanks !

1. Yes, there is a Use Of Force (officer safety) package included in MPOC.

2. Yes.

3. Yes, after your indoc period (usually first month).

4. Yes

5. Yes

;) Hey, I want to know what steps to take to be an "MP" I don‘t want to be solely an ARMY MP, but a Canadian Forces MP ! Can anyone help me out, what to do, who to contact, and where to go? :cdn:
You will be a Canadian Forces MP but you will wear whatever uniform they give you....for example I wore the Army uniform for 21 years until I retired..then 7 years as an Air Reserve wearing the Air Force uniform...but the daily uniform for the guy on patrol is always black with red beret....you need to take Police sciences course in University I believe to get in now...contact your local recruiter

Back