• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The RCAF's Next Generation Fighter (CF-188 Replacement)

😡😡😡

Maybe it's time we organize a protest to BUY the F-35 quickly, and in much larger numbers. This is ridiculous. Why does no one seem concerned about our security?
I think we should have an F-35B (or two) slowly hover across the protest, high enough that nobody can throw
anything at it 😈🤷🏼‍♂️

So these people are protesting us getting fighter jets at all, I’m guessing?

That’s okay. Stupid people will be stupid. Let the sheep protest the farmer’s purchase of sheepdogs if they wish…

😡😡😡

Maybe it's time we organize a protest to BUY the F-35 quickly, and in much larger numbers. This is ridiculous. Why does no one seem concerned about our security?

Hey, those 23 peoples' opinions matter a lot to this decision. Obviously...

😡😡😡

Organize a protest to protest protestors…that’ll learn ‘em!

Hey, those 23 peoples' opinions matter a lot to this decision. Obviously...

"As for the coalition, organizers are planning to hold rallies in British Columbia, Nova Scotia and Ontario from Friday to Sunday.

They will also unfurl a banner on Ottawa’s Parliament Hill."

Our government is all about public opinion. Remember that Trudeau rules by opinion poles. If no one speaks against this then he will believe Canadians are on board.

Seems like there is a new radar planned for the F35. Wonder if our first batch of 16 will have it? I guess it depends on if we get Block 4s for those first 16...

"Lot 15-17 aircraft will be the first to include Technical Refresh-3 (TR-3), the modernized hardware needed to power Block 4 capabilities. TR-3 includes a new integrated core processor with greater computing power, a panoramic cockpit display and an enhanced memory unit."

"The agreement includes 145 aircraft for Lot 15, 127 for Lot 16, and up to 126 for the Lot 17 contract option, including the first F-35 aircraft for Belgium, Finland and Poland."

as near as I can figure the APG-85 will be introduced at the end of the lot 17 contract option which along with lot 16 looks like LM might want to bump up and that from lot 15/2023 forward block 4 will be supported. So maybe we can get in on the 2025 action for the APG-85?

2023-lot 15-145-TR3
2024-lot 16-127-TR3
2025-lot 17-126-TR3 and APG-85 (for 7?)

Organize a protest to protest protestors…that’ll learn ‘em!
Of all the things the woke activist crowd protest these days, I don't think stopping the F35 is really on their radar. This seems to be a very small group. Not to mention most Canadians I know nowadays have no delusional belief that we "peacekeepers". Our participation in the Afghanistan war changed that.
Now if we were talking a protest for indigenous people, the climate, anti-hate, against anything conservative than I assure you much of the left will support that.

Add to it, most Canadians are pretty disgusted at Putins invasion of the Ukraine and might actually look favourably at purchasing new fighter jets. Obviously the average Canadian has no problem with excessive government spending (or Trudeau would have been booted by now)

Some reporter actually asked why we need 88 of them, like wow, frankly 88 isn't enough, 4 years until first delivery also means we have time to get our infrastructure in order before they arrive.
People have no concept of how much or why. It needs to be properly explained. Best argument I once used was that we needed them because if we weren’t prepared to protect our airspace someone else would. That pretty much shut down the conversation.

Star Wars Irony GIF

“The procurement of these fighter jets is antithetical to feminist foreign policy and diverts public funds away from necessary social programs like healthcare, education and housing,” said Rohleder in a Thursday petition.

Back