• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Toronto Police say "attack on 11 year old girl" did not happen as reported

It blows my mind a kids lie ends up making such waves these days, I think we all need a reality check.

What ever happened to thinking for ourselves. If I would have done this as a kid, I know what would have happened and sitting would not have been an option for me for a while, but it would end there...

I'm shaking my head at how pathetic? Gullible? Bigoted??? I am lacking the right word but this incident here symbolizes a lot to me. I think a lot more gaming of the system may be coming.

Abdullah

P.s I'd put my money on her not wanting to wear hijab, her parents caught her and she made up a lie to save face and her parents are possibly from the woe is me crowd, so they blew it up and she couldn't retract. Just my theory.

Many factors may come into play here.  Perhaps she wanted to participate in all the hype of the #METOO?  Who knows? 

If something nefarious was involved, I am sure it will eventually be exposed with time.

There are may tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists out there.  It will trend for a while and fade away, like this thread.

Instead of bullshit stories like this one, l much prefer something like this one instead.  No lies, no deceit, no agendas, just people helping people.  :salute:

'What would you do?' Good Samaritan who saved woman from cold hopes to set example
When Penny Tasco spotted an elderly stranger wandering outside in frigid conditions, she didn't hesitate

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ottawa/good-samaritan-saved-elderly-woman-cold-1.4490241

Luckily, the Urban Dictionary provides a suitable diagnosis for this condition  ::)

Attention Whore

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
2.interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
3.displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
4.consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
5.has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
6.shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
7.is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
8.considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

Basically, a drama queen

Evelyn is such an attention whore. I hate her.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=attention+whore

TheRebel media's take

https://www.therebel.media/security_expert_hijabhoax_appears_structured_rehearsed

I find some of the language used in that "article" hilarious.

"Many questions remain unanswered about this lie meant to smear and divide Canadians..."

I agree that the timeline from incident to first volley at the media stinks. Big time.

Yea sometimes they raise good questions or ask questions no one seems inclined to but usually go overboard with with the doom gloom or theatrics.  I do agree with them that the language the girl used seems piticular.

I originally dismissed the suspicion that it was a fake story (even with the oddities)  because the assailant was Asian.  An alleged Asian attacker didn't seem to fit the pattern for hoaxes. 

Maybe I'm just being theatrical myself but I think if the attacker was described as a white male there would have been a lot more uproar.

Not surprised the far right will go after her for days on end. Liberals, Muslim, Jews, Women, Gays, Trans, Immigrants and Non-white people are it's sworn enemies and they have made it their duty and full time job to hate on every aspect of them to feel better about themselves. The media is doing what it does to get clicks when worse things are happening. Keep them hypnotized long enough and you have a brainwashed base ready to vote for your bidding.

You forgot to mention disabled people. Please refrain from supporting abilist narratives with that sort of exclusion. Thanks.

And the Swiss!  Ooooh, I hate the bloody Swiss!

navice said:
Not surprised the far right will go after her for days on end. Liberals, Muslim, Jews, Women, Gays, Trans, Immigrants and Non-white people are it's sworn enemies and they have made it their duty and full time job to hate on every aspect of them to feel better about themselves. The media is doing what it does to get clicks when worse things are happening. Keep them hypnotized long enough and you have a brainwashed base ready to vote for your bidding.

I'm far right and I don't mind any of those folks.
Internet trolls,....well of course they should be shot on sight,  at least everyone can agree on that.

Nigel Powers:

"There are two types of people I can't stand: People intolerant of other people's culture and the Dutch!"

Just reading some of the "Victim Card" reports being put out by some of our national news chains....The "Apologists" are coming out in full force, as well....Looks like the push is on to justify M 103.

Facts - Bill M103 was in direct response to a study done by Statistics Canada.
Hate crimes against Muslim-Canadians (had) more than doubled in 3 years (2013-2016)

Some people act super hateful to Muslims on an alarming scale through social media.

The alt right are a hateful bunch and the people that deny that their ideologies have nothing to do with minority group targeting is dishonest as there is plenty of actual evidence that it is - Psychological Study, Associated Press

We have seen that time and time again how they love to "debate" already established facts and research. Even professionals such as psychologists skew heavily in favour of liberalism and they see members of the general population all year. Just the other day I read some real nasty comments from the alt right trying to take away women's right to her body!

Bonus:
https://globalnews.ca/news/3904767/st-thomas-baseball-bat-assault-hate-crime/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2017_Charlottesville_vehicle-ramming_attack.webm

As long as people are citing texts or quoting imams accurately, I think criticism of aspects of Islam are 100% justified and in fact are overdue. 

George Wallace said:
And in your links, this is what is written:

I don't see how catering to one specific religion in a Law that covers ALL is in anyway beneficial.

Yes, that one is a fair point.

George Wallace said:
And in your links, this is what is written:

I don't see how catering to one specific religion in a Law that covers ALL is in anyway beneficial.

Well, we made homosexuality and abortion illegal for Christians, made Christian holidays statutory holidays, and allow for catholic schools. This, in spite of the fact that catholic priests have often been guilty of molestation at said institutions.

Back