• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

Although I think what Freeland said was idiotic, I don’t think for a second she was referring to CPC voters.

It’s just the run-of-the-mill Liberal hyperbole that makes them look stupid. Much like Mark Holland saying that if the carbon tax disappeared so families can afford to go on summer road trips, the world will burn into an apocalyptic hellscape. It’s stupid and desperate on a gargantuan scale, but they aren’t attacking CPC supporters.

Another data analyst/pollster gives her take on Black Tuesday for Team Red & what the public's saying re: who might be next behind JT ....
Also archived here.

The chart, showing sentiments among respondents end of April-beginning of May ....
1719417676895.png

Another data analyst/pollster gives her take on Black Tuesday for Team Red & what the public's saying re: who might be next behind JT ....
Also archived here.

The chart, showing sentiments among respondents end of April-beginning of May ....
View attachment 86209
I find it absolutely depressing that the worst cabinet minister in history ranks so high. But it also says a lot that so many would rather have Joly than Trudeau. 🤦‍♂️

I find it absolutely depressing that the worst cabinet minister in history ranks so high. But it also says a lot that so many would rather have Joly than Trudeau. 🤦‍♂️
Wouldn't be the first woman PM to take the deck watch on the soon-to-be-scuttled ship in Canadian political history, though ;)

It's nice to hear a media someone give the unvarnished truth about trudeau. Too bad we can't get our Canadian media to grow a set and do the same. Of course instead of hearing the message, trudeau's acolytes will attack Rubin. Probably want to put him in the same basket as Bannon. This is the kind of analysis you get when your not funded, or in fear of your livelihood, by the person being discussed. The child that can point and say "he's not wearing any clothes" and do it with impunity. Agree or disagree, it's a good synopsis of His Nibs.

How many are going to fish and how many fish are realistically out there? Cod take a long time to mature.

30 years? Atlantic cod reproduce starting at 2-3 yrs, thirty years are a lot of cycles.

But the government used "new modelling" last year, so now its ok to re-open the fishery...

The election is already decided by the time most western Canadians are getting off work to go vote.

If you ask me, there should be a media blackout until the polls close in BC.

Even though most people don't realize it, BC already wins every time anyways IMHO ;)

I guess I don't understand why they are all standing behind Trudeau, maybe they are just assuming it's going to be a train wreck and no one wants to take over and go down at the helm when someone else was steering the whole time?

It's like when you suddenly become acting boss, after a long period of mismanagement by the incumbent, and people expect you to pull a rabbit out of your arse to save the day. If you do, you might get an 'atta boy', but if you don't somehow manage to divert a trainwreck mid crash you still eat the blame, so I guess CAF isn't so different from politics afterall.

Looks like former MP Frank Baylis intends to step up to the plate (trough). You might remember him as the guy who got 237,000,000 to produce ventilators.

There’s needs to be a resignation and a leadership convention.
Bayliss should be facing a prosecution, not a leadership run.

Mike from Canmore would do better than any of the names being tossed aboot.

Looks like former MP Frank Baylis intends to step up to the plate (trough). You might remember him as the guy who got 237,000,000 to produce veventilators.

To be fair it was an open competition with many contenders and he won due to his experience producing ventilators. Right?

Back