• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HfxWEngCMR

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I dropped into the Halifax BPSO yesterday and they said that last year the first messages came out on April 25th. So around then, tentatively. Could be earlier, could be later.
 

kreuot

New Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
HfxWEngCMR said:
I dropped into the Halifax BPSO yesterday and they said that last year the first messages came out on April 25th. So around then, tentatively. Could be earlier, could be later.
Is that for UTPNCM or SCP? What trade did you apply for?
 

Hungover_cat

New Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
UTP and SCP messages came out in the same week last year. First offers came out Apr 25th. People were still receiving offers up to 3 weeks after based on this thread.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

 

HfxWEngCMR

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
It's for UTPNCM. But both messages came out around the same time last year. I applied for HCA, AERE and CSEO.

According to the SIP HCA and CSEO are both pretty red so here's to hoping.
 

DAL12

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
HfxWEngCMR said:
It's for UTPNCM. But both messages came out around the same time last year. I applied for HCA, AERE and CSEO.

According to the SIP HCA and CSEO are both pretty red so here's to hoping.

Is the SIP on the high side?
 

HfxWEngCMR

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
HCA was around 30, AERE was 3 and CSEO was close to 60. But I think those numbers are across all recruitment methods. UTP, SCP, ROTP etc
 

Pagan

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Still waiting myself.

If any of you are interested and have access to the DIN check out this link.  It is where you will find numbers for the intake plan.  Take it with a grain of salt unless you know what it is they mean.

http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/support/military-personnel/dpgr-index.page

 

sidemount

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
kreuot said:
Do they send acceptance by your DND e-mail or is it on EMAA?
The message is sent via email to your unit.

Nothing will show on emaa until you accept an offer and are "promoted" to ocdt

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

 

jitterbug

Jr. Member
Reaction score
0
Points
60
If you were successful I wouldn't anticipate anything until early-mid May.  If you were not successful than later than that like possibly even Jun-Jul.
 

kreuot

New Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Pagan said:
Still waiting myself.

If any of you are interested and have access to the DIN check out this link.  It is where you will find numbers for the intake plan.  Take it with a grain of salt unless you know what it is they mean.

http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/support/military-personnel/dpgr-index.page
I took a look at this a few days ago and it says it's current for March 2017. If I'm interpreting it correctly it looks like almost all the UTPNCM and SCP positions have been filled. I guess they're going to start sending out acceptance notices now.
 

Pagan

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Its hard to interpret these things without really knowing.  I figure that could read two ways, either it is as you say and those numbers under UTPNCM are what they are using this year or......that is what they took last year. 
 

MasterInstructor

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
kreuot said:
I took a look at this a few days ago and it says it's current for March 2017. If I'm interpreting it correctly it looks like almost all the UTPNCM and SCP positions have been filled. I guess they're going to start sending out acceptance notices now.

That is last year's numbers. The positions are not filled until you actually except your offer and messages are cut. We are looking to fill 2017–2018 fiscal year SIP
 

kreuot

New Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I guess nobody has heard anything yet? I booked an appointment to see the BPSO to see if I can get more info. It looks like the decisions are supposed to come out in March/April according to the Canforgen. It seems odd that none of us have heard anything yet.
 

277to081

New Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
kreuot said:
I guess nobody has heard anything yet? I booked an appointment to see the BPSO to see if I can get more info. It looks like the decisions are supposed to come out in March/April according to the Canforgen. It seems odd that none of us have heard anything yet.

My offer message from 2015 was dated 12 May, if that helps at all for timeline.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top