• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike2011 said:
Any other PAO applicants? if yes what was your score on WCPT-351?

It's likely considered an a-hole move bringing attention to your punctuation error in a question soliciting feedback about Written Communication Proficiency Test scores, right?  ;)

mike2011 said:
I see that people who applied for UTPNCM are receiving their official message, Congrats. But Anyone has received their official message for SCP?

No message for SCP yet, from this end.

Second year applying for PAO. The word from my career shop is that I haven't been "cut" but it's not a yes or no yet. Basically I was told to stand by. 93 on the WCPT.

SJBeaton said:
It's likely considered an a-hole move bringing attention to your punctuation error in a question soliciting feedback about Written Communication Proficiency Test scores, right?  ;)

well maybe it is because i am a franco. have you thought about this one Einstein

mike2011 said:
well maybe it is because i am a franco. have you thought about this one Einstein

An opportunist couldn't have let that easy one get away ...

P.S. Regardless of Anglo/Franco, the wink was intentionally meant to ensure you knew I was ribbing you! Cheers.

I'm sure that these annual messages are in their infancy. Hopefully it'll be like this years VOT's; first couple days a few trickled out each day and then BAM... everything in one day. Keep your head high !

Just got my message: HCA-Land U of Winnipeg - Business Administration.  Hope everyone else gets their's soon.  The wait is the worst part.

jitterbug said:
Just got my message: HCA-Land U of Winnipeg - Business Administration.  Hope everyone else gets their's soon.  The wait is the worst part.

Congratulations buddy! What was your previous trade?

RatCatcher said:
Second year applying for PAO. The word from my career shop is that I haven't been "cut" but it's not a yes or no yet. Basically I was told to stand by. 93 on the WCPT.

Is it for SCP or UTP that you are applying?

You got 93 on the WCPT? That's very good but wasn't the exam on 50? Unless they gave half points.

Anyway good luck man.

UTP and I think I got 92%, sorry for the confusion but I did write the exam over a year ago. I am not holding my breath and carrying on with my handover to my new position in my unit.

MaritimeMogul said:
Officially received my UTPNCM offer for Log-Sea this morning. Great way to start the week!
Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back