• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs Harris - Vote Hard with a Vengence

Trump wasn't responsible for the Capitol security. That was on Capitol Police, and Pelosi. Pelosi acknowledged some of the responsibility, albeit not in a context meant for public consumption, nor did the commission really explore the security arrangements or inquire to find out exactly why the offer to employ NG wasn't taken up when it might have been useful. For some reason that was not on the agenda.

I absolutely was not, and that’s a disgusting allegation. I challenge you to either back that accusation up, or retract it and apologize. Your integrity and credibility is at stake.
I almost spit my drink out at this... :ROFLMAO:

Taxidermy is one of his hobbies. And he uses roadkill just like thousands of others. Also, using the meat of fresh roadkill is also an accepted practice. I have cops that call me when a deer gets hit, so I can salvage the meat that is still good.

Pic removed. Forgot this was a political thread.
I swear there was an Air Farce sketch about that.

With nutters like RFK and Gabbard onside, it will truly be a “weird” team! 🤣

Just go watch the Harris performance vs Gabbard during the 2020 DNC primary to get an idea of who is who. There's a reason Harris bottomed out in her own primary.

No thinking person believes the Harris honeymoon isn’t anything more than media establishment hype.

And I have said it, this election will defiantly be a margin of error election. Down to a few swing states. But for the Dems it is still far better than what they were facing with Biden.
Margin of cheating.

Pot, kettle. All the dems have done are personal attacks. Nazis, KKK, White Supremists, Authoritarians, dictators, Trump ruined the border even claims that Vance’s family should be raped.

Receipts. I do not believe this happened. And if it did, it's certainly not "them Dems".

Just like there's some fuckwit MAGA cuck who posted that Walz' son was a "stupid crying puffy beta male"; I don't consider that to be "republicans" attacking Walz.

The whole convention was an attack on Trump and the GOP.

Uh no. Did you watch any of it? Or did you only watch the right-wing media reels which only included the attacks on Trump (which were many). There were soooo many parts that were just about hope and pride in America.

Just go watch the Harris performance vs Gabbard during the 2020 DNC primary to get an idea of who is who. There's a reason Harris bottomed out in her own primary.

This isn't the flex that you or Republicans think it is.

Harris may have been schooled in the debate by Gabbard.

But...

Harris is now VP of the United fucking States and the leading candidate for President.

Tulsi Gabbard is now a washed up troll (but she sure doesn't look like a troll ;)).

Margin of cheating.
Trump’s own people said that the 2020 election wasn’t rigged.

A non-zero number of Trump’s staff, including some senior folks, did not endorse him and/or publicly came out against him.

But sure, cheating.

This isn't the flex that you or Republicans think it is.

Harris may have been schooled in the debate by Gabbard.

But...

Harris is now VP of the United fucking States and the leading candidate for President.
Not really an achievement of her own, riding on Biden's ticket, then being selected without the benefit of any primary votes or a risk of an open convention, and then riding a wave of public fluff provided by media.

Receipts. I do not believe this happened. And if it did, it's certainly not "them Dems".
FWIW, I absolutely believe this happened. I’ve had professional exposure to the sort of threats and hate government officials and legislators receive in Canada, and not even those who are prominent or important. There are a small fringe of absolutely screwed up and warped individuals who will freely say this and worse. However, they aren’t representative of anyone but themselves.

That's crazy. She makes Trudeau sound like an intellectual when she speaks.

How much of a lead on Trump does she have?
The RCP popular vote average has her at +1.7, but Trump is leading in battleground states and the Electoral College projection.

Trump overperformed the polls in both elections, so unless pollsters have figured out what the bias was and corrected for it, +1.7 probably is a dead heat at best.

Into MAGA.

Any? ok. She’s a non interventionist on Ukraine. Fits. In. Perfectly.

Would you like another?
She’s the perfect example of the horseshoe theory of politics. The further one goes to the left, the closer one gets to the far right, and vice versa.

And she’s a Tankie to boot.

I am glad I am a Canadian - no matter who wins the election we will have to live alongside the USA. SO - we better learn how to deal with either of them. In a country with a population of about 350-370 Million....The USA gets these two.

Back