• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs Harris - Vote Hard with a Vengence

Reading is one thing, giving consideration to is another. Yes, I know this goes both ways, don't be weird.
You using Dem buzz words really doesn’t fit you or your narrative, but is by far weird indeed. Your trolling posts though are on par with what you typically contribute here. So that at least is sort of normal for you.

You using Dem buzz words really doesn’t fit you or your narrative, but is by far weird indeed. Your trolling posts though are on par with what you typically contribute here. So that at least is sort of normal for you.
Oh, I thought you would like that as you've been using those same words a lot. I'm just trying to relate. Apologies if I offended you.

Oh, I thought you would like that as you've been using those same words a lot. I'm just trying to relate. Apologies if I offended you.
Far from offended. You using it just seems “off” a bit. But I do like it. I think the single best thing Walz added to that ticket was that word. “Weird” It’s seems to be sticking and seeping North somewhat. The right certainly seems bothered by it.

Trump adds Tulsi Gabbard to his transition team. Good move. Trump is indeed creating a big tent party. Looks like true liberals (Trump/Gabbard/RFK) have taken over the RNC. The DNC are moving away from being a centrist party.

Far from offended. You using it just seems “off” a bit. But I do like it. I think the single best thing Walz added to that ticket was that word. “Weird” It’s seems to be sticking and seeping North somewhat. The right certainly seems bothered by it.
Great! Then we can continue. Glad to learn from your standpoint the single best thing Walz has brought to the table is slandering his opponents as weird. That's not a high bar. I thought maybe you'd be more pleased with his handling of the riots, sorry I meant mostly peaceful riots, in his home state.

Great! Then we can continue. Glad to learn from your standpoint the single best thing Walz has brought to the table is slandering his opponents as weird. That's not a high bar. I thought maybe you'd be more pleased with his handling of the riots, sorry I meant mostly peaceful riots, in his home state.
Sure. If you take at least one thing away I’ll score that as a victory.

Nah. He handled his riots the same way Trump handled Jan 6th. I figured that at least you’d be on board with that. The difference is that he admitted his failings on that. Trump? He’s holding award ceremonies for it.

Sure. If you take at least one thing away I’ll score that as a victory.

Nah. He handled his riots the same way Trump handled Jan 6th. I figured that at least you’d be on board with that. The difference is that he admitted his failings on that. Trump? He’s holding award ceremonies for it.
Those are two different events and levels of responsibility (Trump was never in charge of DC security/public order). But to entertain your false equivalency, I'll add that we're not seeing the same "news" on Jan 6th. I saw/listened to a speech where Trump told the crowd to be peaceful. What did you see?

Those are two different events and levels of responsibility (Trump was never in charge of DC security/public order). But to entertain your false equivalency, I'll add that we're not seeing the same "news" on Jan 6th. I saw/listened to a speech where Trump told the crowd to be peaceful. What did you see?
Oh, oh, ok…different. Right. But One merits an awards event?

Glad we have some progress here. You were one of the BLM false equivalency guys here when the Jan 6th riot violence happened so we have some agreement here.

Now to your question, I saw a president watch as an attempt to disrupt the peaceful transition of power occurred and he stayed silent for hours despite his own people begging him to say something to end it. All after he encouraged them to take their displeasure directly to the capitol.

No. Both were public order events, but on different scales. The false equivalency lies with who is responsible for security of those areas...

I think we can agree that protest is lawful. Trump said protest peacefully. Did you listen to that or are you just going off of CNN and their track record for non-biased political reporting? Secondly, do you really believe the US was at threat of insurrection over protestors wanting things placed on hold and audited due to the anomalies of that election?

No. Both were public order events, but on different scales. The false equivalency lies with who is responsible for security of those areas...
Ah perfect. We agree that Trump wasn’t responsible for the Minnesota riots and Walz wasnt responsible for the Capitol riots. Both were different events. Those responsible for the security of either events can be different for those responsible for the incitement and or encouragement and or continuation of said events. In both cases Walz and Trump did nothing to stop those events, sat back and watched when they could have done something about it. Both leadership fails right?
I think we can agree that protest is lawful. Trump said protest peacefully. Did you listen to that or are you just going off of CNN and their track record for non-biased political reporting? Secondly, do you really believe the US was at threat of insurrection over protestors wanting things placed on hold and audited due to the anomalies of that election?
There a variety of sources I watch and or listen to. How long before Trump said “go home”? When it was very apparent that he could have stopped it but didn’t?

I didn’t say insurrection I said attempt to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power. It doesn’t matter what their motivation was or how ill informed they were. But they were spurred on.

Trump adds Tulsi Gabbard to his transition team. Good move. Trump is indeed creating a big tent party. Looks like true liberals (Trump/Gabbard/RFK) have taken over the RNC. The DNC are moving away from being a centrist party.
With nutters like RFK and Gabbard onside, it will truly be a “weird” team! 🤣

There is nothing about her coming on board that has anything to do with bringing MAGA to the center or create a tent of any sort. One just has to take a look at her policy positions to know that she fits right in.
Fits in to what exactly?

Pick any Trump or Gabbard policy and tell me where it is on the right/left scale.

Fits in to what exactly?

Pick any Trump or Gabbard policy and tell me where it is on the right/left scale.
Into MAGA.

Any? ok. She’s a non interventionist on Ukraine. Fits. In. Perfectly.

Would you like another?

What is with this guy and animal carcasses?

Taxidermy is one of his hobbies. And he uses roadkill just like thousands of others. Also, using the meat of fresh roadkill is also an accepted practice. I have cops that call me when a deer gets hit, so I can salvage the meat that is still good.

Pic removed. Forgot this was a political thread.

Last edited:
Back