• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs Harris - Vote Hard with a Vengence

For the last time.

You need to show ID to vote. Illegal immigrants, by their very name, do not have ID.

The voter fraud cases turned out to be mostly for the GOP last time around.
Of course you do know that a big democrat plan is to give everyone citizenship and the vote, right?

So the whole border thing is quite a mess. So how are the so called "safe havens" ie NYC and others coping these days?

I mean "sanctuary cities".
Careful OS. I used that term speaking of Toronto and my posts were removed. Even though Toronto refers to itself as such.šŸ˜„

Iā€™m Lumber from ABC, and hereā€™s my fact check.
You best go back and do some better research. You're completely discombabulated. But as always, believe what you want. I don't care what you think. Don't expect me to spend my time proving you wrong. Typically, I don't normally see your stuff. That's how much interest I have. I can see why you identified with ABC. Your search expertise is as lousy as theirs.

You best go back and do some better research. You're completely discombabulated. But as always, believe what you want. I don't care what you think. Don't expect me to spend my time proving you wrong. Typically, I don't normally see your stuff. That's how much interest I have.
I actually did a lot of research to inform my responses, but it honestly looks you copied and pasted that from some NEWSMAX story's comment section. Not a single thing in that list is corroborated.

Hmm here I thought bipartisan meant something.

Everything in a bipartisan bill will have something for people to hate. If everyone simply votes against every bill that doesnā€™t appeal 110% to them, well nothing gets done. Compromise is a good thing in politics.
A good bipartisan bill or agreement is one where everyone walks away equally unhappy.

šŸ»

Of course you do know that a big democrat plan is to give everyone citizenship and the vote, right?
so you got a problem with citizens voting?, do you want only certain citizens to be allowed to vote?. How would you discriminate between which citizens are allowed to vote and which aren't?

I actually did a lot of research to inform my responses, but it honestly looks you copied and pasted that from some NEWSMAX story's comment section. Not a single thing in that list is corroborated.
Just because you can't find it, doesn't mean it's not there. And no, Newsmax wasn't my source, but it sounds like Morning Joe is yours. Now, I'm going to stop hitting 'Show ignored content' for awhile.

so you got a problem with citizens voting?, do you want only certain citizens to be allowed to vote?. How would you discriminate between which citizens are allowed to vote and which aren't?
You can join Lumber with your nonsense. Of course it would be someone like you to give free citizenship to millions of illegal aliens including the murderers, drug dealers and sex offenders counted among them. Great plan. You must be one of the crew that worked on the Sony Betamax.

Only live citizens should vote. Dead ones should not.

Ok - source?

And exactly how is that different than, oh, I donā€™t know, the 1800s in both Canada and the US when people (mostly from Europe) were given free land and then gasp became citizens and were allowed to vote?

Edit to add: with certain exceptions on citizenship and voting based onā€¦letā€™s just say melanin.

But while weā€™re on the subject of the US, these are the words engraved on a plaque on the Statue of Liberty:

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!
It is ironic that the Americans see that as such an icon, but then some are espousing the complete opposite.

Last edited:
How happy are you going to be with 4 more years of unchecked open borders? Are you ready for your higher taxes to pay for millions upon millions of illegal aliens. Inflation, Medicare, lawlessness?

Let it burn. Maybe a few really dangerous characters cross the border and another 9/11 style death count happens. Who are they going to invade then? Of course thatā€™s the worst cast scenario, but something more likely such as major cities turning into shit holes. LA, Seattle, Chicago, New York are the beginning. Let it burn. Enjoy your DEI hire president USA, you deserve her.

If a bill doesn't pass (either chamber) and Democrats voted against it, it can't reasonably be pinned on Trump. To admit that Democrats can have their own reasons independent of Trump requires admission that Republicans can, too.

Yes, and sometimes the thing some people hate is a deal-breaker. There are some points of no compromise. It's infantile to stick one in a bill, name it the "Saving Children's Lives Bill", and then claim opponents are against saving children's lives.
That's pretty much SOP for almost all government these days. "We must gain the soundbite hill at all costs"

And entering into a country illegally should not come with free citizenship.
No one is proposing automatic free citizenship for illegals; they are progressing a formal path and supporting system to allow illegals to eventually earn citizenship. This path would take significant time and effort, and and I am certain that those "murderers, drug dealers, and rapists" wouldn't make it very far along that path. Look if I found out that in Canada that there was a family of law abiding illegals that had been living here for 30 years, had kids born here, were law-abiding, working, and paying taxes, then hell why not have a process to legitamize them?

Let it burn. Maybe a few really dangerous characters cross the border and another 9/11 style death count happens. Who are they going to invade then? Of course thatā€™s the worst cast scenario, but something more likely such as major cities turning into shit holes. LA, Seattle, Chicago, New York are the beginning. Let it burn. Enjoy your DEI hire president USA, you deserve her.
So itā€™s been 4 years of these ā€œopen bordersā€ (which is not a thing but whatever).

None of those cities have demonstrably suffered. What has caused issues are the housing market and inflation, which is a global issue and not one that any one country can solve.

LA, Seattle, NYC, and Chicago are still world class cities. World leading companies havenā€™t left. California has still, by itself, a globally significant GDP.

Honest question - have you visited any of those cities recently? Because I have.

Well, well. She probably just misunderstood what Goldman Sachs said. Maybe not. Actually she wasn't in the same time zone

ā€œWhat the report did is it looked at a handful of policy issues that have been put out by both sides, and it tried to model their impact on GDP growth,ā€ Solomon said on CNBC. ā€œThe reason I say a bigger dealā€™s been made of it is what it showed is the difference between the sets of policies that they put forward was about two-tenths of 1%.ā€

Back