• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs Harris - Vote Hard with a Vengence

Wow. It would be fascinating to see web analytics showing how many actual click throughs there were from her posting the link to registration.
That is factor that is unknown to me. 400k new voters is great but if they are all in LA it won’t have a big impact. But it is still an impressive number regardless and it’s scary how much power that woman actually has. Given that, I feel i should actually respect that a bit more given what she could actually do…

That is factor that is unknown to me. 400k new voters is great but if they are all in LA it won’t have a big impact. But it is still an impressive number regardless and it’s scary how much power that woman actually has. Given that, I feel i should actually respect that a bit more given what she could actually do…
Well and that’s less than 48 hours in, too.

A thousand cuts… Nobody in the R side can bring that kind of star power to a ‘get out the vote’ campaign. Kevin Sorbo and Ted Nugent just don’t generate the same enthusiasm.

Well and that’s less than 48 hours in, too.

A thousand cuts… Nobody in the R side can bring that kind of star power to a ‘get out the vote’ campaign. Kevin Sorbo and Ted Nugent just don’t generate the same enthusiasm.
They did try Hulk Hogan this time lol.

Can’t do it online with no ID?
Proof and type of ID is required. If you click on state, go through the process and you’ll see what is required to be submitted, they verify that info via the state records they have.

I’m Lumber from ABC, and here’s my fact check.
Are you for controlled secure borders? Or should everyone be allowed to just walk in under Harris policies?

Harris absolutely does not have any policy proposals to allow people to just “walk in”. In fact, her policies event call for making it harder to apply for and be granted asylum.

THERE IS NO “OPEN BORDER” POLICY.

Under Biden, funding for border patrol has increased compared to Trump.
Under Biden, the percentage of illegal crossers expelled has increased compared to Trump.
Under Biden, the percentage of illegal crossers “released” into he US has decreased.
Under Biden, the capacity to scan passenger and cargo vehicles at the border has increased massively! (only 2% of all passenger vehicles were being scanned at the border under Trump, now 40% are).

What’s happening is that there has been a MASSIVE increase in the number of migrants from Latin America showing up at the border, and CBP and the US processing system are overwhelmed. More people than ever are showing up at our borders and claiming a right to asylum, and it is taking longer than ever to process their cases.

The proposed border bill would have helped.

Do you agree that anyone crossing the border illegally, should only have to pay what amounts to a traffic ticket, as supported by Harris?
I have no idea where you are getting this. I can’t find anything that says Harris supports “only fines” for illegal border crossings.

Is it OK for 340,000 children to just disappear under Harris' border policy to where her administration cannot account for them?
First, there is no “Harris Border Policy” as she is not the president. Second, 340,000 children haven’t disappeared. The figure was that 340,000 unaccompanied kids showed up at the border since 2021. The reason so many kids have been lost is not as much because some policy is making it easier to lose track of these children, but because SO MANY more children are arriving at the border. In fact, if you look at the “rate” of children lost, the percent of children lost by the Biden administration is on part with the rate of children lost by the Trump administration. However, what’s your point. No one is “OK” with 85,000 kids (that’s the actual figure) being lost by HHS/ORR. 2/3s of those lost end up in some kind of trafficking. That’s frightening.
Is it acceptable for Harris to allow Tren de Aragua to set up organized cells across America and take over apartment buildings to operate their drug business, human trafficking business, murder and extortion from?
What kind of BS loaded question is this? No one, certainly not Harris “allowed” Tred de Aragua to set up their organization.
How do you feel about giving all illegals free Medicare and education at the expense of US students?
Free healthcare of illegals? Yes. Everyone should have free health care, regardless of their status, but not all health care. Even in Canada, our free healthcare doesn’t cover everything. Even in the states right now, illegal immigrants are already entitled to free emergency room care. Harris signaled in 2019 that her Medicare for All proposal would cover all immigrants regardless of status. She has also said that she would oppose any policy that would deny anyone in the country access to “public health.” However, health policy and immigration experts say there’s no evidence she would provide the coverage free, paid for by other taxpayers. Immigrants lacking legal residency also pay taxes. Harris has not expressly said she supports free, taxpayer-supported health coverage for immigrants living in the U.S. illegally.
For education, I assume you are referring to Walz act as governor to allow tuition assistance to illegal immigrants. All I’ll say is that Harris hasn’t proposed such a thing, and further, it’s not as simple as anyone crossing the border can simply get-free tuition in Minnesota.

What is you stance on free grant of thousands of dollars so illegals can buy homes? Especially when citizens don't have the same opportunity under Harris?
Ok again, you must be referring to the California plan, NOT an actual Harris proposal. Why do you keep conflating State level programs with Harris proposed policies? Second, it’s not a grant, it’s an interest free loan that has to be paid back, and the money for those loans don’t come form taxpayer dollars, but from revenue generated by the California Housing Finance Agency through it’s non-free mortgage loans. Third, in order to be eligible for the program, you’d have to a valid Social Security number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, so this would only apply to quasi-legal non-citizens like DACA. And honestly, I think it’s not a bad idea. More home ownership improves society in so many ways.

Are you OK with Harris hiking your taxes increasingly to pay for all these illegals who pay nothing?
I am DEFINITELY NOT ok with Harris hiking MY taxes. Also, illegals don’t “pay nothing”. Undocumented immigrants paid $96.7 billion in federal, state, and local taxes in 2022.

Do you agree Harris should disband ICE?
Harris never said she wanted to disband ICE, she supported restructuring it and/or redistributing some of their duties with other agencies, and since becoming the nominee, she has not indicated any support for this proposal.

I’d like to see random audits validating these new voters.
Registration isn't foolproof, but it isn't really one of the weak links and should be a reasonably straightforward process.

Confirmation during voting is important.

Keeping voting rolls clean and ensuring people cast their own votes without "help" in the chain of custody are more important than either of the above.

I’m Lumber from ABC, and here’s my fact check.
Minor point: Harris can't reasonably try to associate herself with administration policies ("last person in the room") she thinks will benefit her and divorce herself from ones that don't.

Regardless, she was directly tasked to address "root causes", of which some in the administration's control were the policy changes between administrations which contributed to triggering a surge of migrants.

Yet another popular myth. Let's just ignore that Congressional Republicans had their own reasons for torpedoing the bill - chiefly, they didn't like the mechanisms for throttling the intakes of people and that the president could eventually override parts of it anyways. There is no point claiming something is a control measure if the control measure can be vacated.

There is no need to swallow whatever the supportive politicians and media are pushing. Look hard enough and you can always find discussions of the unacceptable terms in a piece of legislation, no matter what it is colloquially or officially named, no matter how people try to spin it. You might as well deem yourself well-informed by reading headlines.

Just because A aligns with B does not mean A is working for B.
Hmm here I thought bipartisan meant something.

Everything in a bipartisan bill will have something for people to hate. If everyone simply votes against every bill that doesn’t appeal 110% to them, well nothing gets done. Compromise is a good thing in politics.

Hmm here I thought bipartisan meant something.
If a bill doesn't pass (either chamber) and Democrats voted against it, it can't reasonably be pinned on Trump. To admit that Democrats can have their own reasons independent of Trump requires admission that Republicans can, too.
Everything in a bipartisan bill will have something for people to hate. If everyone simply votes against every bill that doesn’t appeal 110% to them, well nothing gets done. Compromise is a good thing in politics.
Yes, and sometimes the thing some people hate is a deal-breaker. There are some points of no compromise. It's infantile to stick one in a bill, name it the "Saving Children's Lives Bill", and then claim opponents are against saving children's lives.

Back