• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

I'm certain if the result were the opposite the reaction here would be different too.

dude if you wanna call her the n-word just say it. She's served as state AG, senator, and vice-president, dismissing her a a DEI hire says more about you than her.

She was chosen as VP because of certain criteria, not competence or her record. Same thing happens in our own woke liberal government.

She was chosen as VP because of certain criteria, not competence or her record. Same thing happens in our own woke liberal government.
Sure.

That is the part you are focusing on. Not the other credentials that made her a viable choice.

Just like Vance was picked based on him being a double down. He was picked because he was white MAGA ring kisser material right? Or did he also have other credentials that led to him being picked?

Or did he also have other credentials that led to him being picked?

Fairly confident it was so that Peter Thiel and other Silicon Valley billionaires could guarantee a return on their investment:

Helped by some of Trump's inner circle convincing him that Vance is a totally normal dude who won't say weird shit all the time and alienate prospective voters.

Fairly confident it was so that Peter Thiel and other Silicon Valley billionaires could guarantee a return on their investment:

Helped by some of Trump's inner circle convincing him that Vance is a totally normal dude who won't say weird shit all the time and alienate prospective voters.
Vance did found a company that fundraises via Silicon Valley billionaires. I’m sure his connections were a factor.

Sure.

That is the part you are focusing on. Not the other credentials that made her a viable choice.

Just like Vance was picked based on him being a double down. He was picked because he was white MAGA ring kisser material right? Or did he also have other credentials that led to him being picked?
KH major appeal to the ring holders in the DNC is she will do as she is told and can inherit Biden's war chest. Both are necessary things. What the rank and file think of her is immaterial. Her appeal with the rank and file was never very strong. But she is a "Anyone but Trump candidate".

KH major appeal to the ring holders in the DNC is she will do as she is told and can inherit Biden's war chest. Both are necessary things. What the rank and file think of her is immaterial. Her appeal with the rank and file was never very strong. But she is a "Anyone but Trump candidate".
She was in essence the pragmatic choice for President.

Again, her choice as VP may had some EDI elements to it but her other experiences were factored in as well including her failed run.

If people just focus on her being an EDI hire the more it helps her side frame her detractors. Plenty of people have been saying to get off it and focus on attacking her policies but it seems MAGA doesn’t have the discipline to do that.

Again, her choice as VP may had some EDI elements to it but her other experiences were factored in as well including her failed run.

If people just focus on her being an EDI hire the more it helps her side frame her detractors. Plenty of people have been saying to get off it and focus on attacking her policies but it seems MAGA doesn’t have the discipline to do that.
I see her as just another newer and shinier sock puppet. She won't upset the power holders in the DNC and likley will draw some of the Ernie Sanders dissidents back in just so they can say they voted for a female black President, but they won't like her policies, because they will be the exact same ones Biden was told to put into place.

Don't forget the delegates. She inherited those also. It allowed her to be annointed without having to go through that messy democratic practice of being voted in as the party candidate without a primary. The hidden faces of the party planned the political assassination of biden and Pelosi was the hitman.

I see her as just another newer and shinier sock puppet. She won't upset the power holders in the DNC and likley will draw some of the Ernie Sanders dissidents back in just so they can say they voted for a female black President, but they won't like her policies, because they will be the exact same ones Biden was told to put into place.

Except they didn't vote for her, they voted for Biden. They got her by default because she was on the ticket and had the keys to his treasure. They didn't want her, they wanted what she could provide.

I can’t disagree with you on much of that. Like I said, she was the most pragmatic choice. Doesn’t mean she was the best choice. I don’t see them moving off of the Biden path that much but it doesn’t seem like the MAGA crowd can find their footing in attacking that as opposed to what they are used to spewing about.

Elon Musk's unscientific poll on X platform with almost 5 million votes has Trump up over Harris 75% to 25%.
A poll that doesn’t ask whether you’re an American voter, on a site that you need to sign up to participate in?

What confidence interval is that poll? How was it conducted? Did it have a representative sample?

Don't forget the delegates. She inherited those also. It allowed her to be annointed without having to go through that messy democratic practice of being voted in as the party candidate without a primary. The hidden faces of the party planned the political assassination of biden and Pelosi was the hitman.
Biden’s performance at the debate planned the political assassination of Biden, unless you’re suggesting that “the hidden faces of the party” made him screw that up intentionally.

I think that’s why the Dems focus on Trump so much. He’s their weakness because he’s so emotional/egotistical that he goes off on any slight, which distracts him from talking about policy. It’s a grade-school tactic but hey, if it works…

His speeches have plenty of examples of random tangents about whatever the Dems are saying that day/week about him. The core MAGA group will clap their hands but the folks they really need to convince (the “undecideds”) will tune it out. It’s hard to have a concerted attack on the Dems when he can’t even go through a speech without sounding petulant.

I can’t disagree with you on much of that. Like I said, she was the most pragmatic choice. Doesn’t mean she was the best choice. I don’t see them moving off of the Biden path that much but it doesn’t seem like the MAGA crowd can find their footing in attacking that as opposed to what they are used to spewing about.
It's hard to attack her on policy because she hasn't laid one out yet. So far, the DNC hasn't provided anything except speakers who have no speaking points other than Orange Man bad. And really bad singers who don't know the words to their national anthem.

It's hard to attack her on policy because she hasn't laid one out yet. So far, the DNC hasn't provided anything except speakers who have no speaking points other than Orange Man bad. And really bad singers who don't know the words to their national anthem.
Since she’s still VP, the GOP should be laser-focused on hammering the current policy, forcing them to respond or shift.

But no, they’re attacking her on things that will drive swing-voters to the Dem side (DEI hire, racial politics, gender politics, abortion). They’re just giving the Dems perfect examples of how the GOP would treat women and minorities - they’re practically writing the Dem attack ads themselves.

I will, 0I'm certain if the result were the opposite the reaction here would be different too.
Dude, not even a chance. Even without seeing the results of all the mainstream polls showing them both hovering around 50%, it would still be obvious to us that any poll done On Twitter is under bullshit and worthless. So, no, we wouldn't have the opposite reaction. Unlike some, we aren't ignorant sycophants and we'd call a spade a spade.

Back