• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Video that would make great recruitment ad

twistidnick

Inactive
Reaction score
This would be great for recruitment, it highlights a lot of trades in all three branches, and shows a lot of aspects of our military.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aen1dbd4nNU

check it out tell me what you think.

the only thing I think is bad about it is the length.

:salute: :cdn: :salute:

This is the second time this specific video gets mentioned on here.  Great work but too long for a TV spot, as was mentioned.

That is awesome!!

At 2:37 of the video, are they playing hockey on the flight deck of a ship or something along those lines??

Rocketryan said:
That is awesome!!

At 2:37 of the video, are they playing hockey on the flight deck of a ship or something along those lines??

Yes they are

Great video...... the comment board below it was rather amusing to read too  >:D

I'm so confused....

I just watched a video called "Very Sexy Girl Dancing" to NIN's "I want to fvck you like an animal".

Did a admin change the link or what, because I did NOT seeing any trades, or anyone playing ball hockey.

Matthew.    ;D

Very nice video, a must see for all those considering applying to the CF.

Cdn Blackshirt said:
I'm so confused....

I just watched a video called "Very Sexy Girl Dancing" to NIN's "I want to fvck you like an animal".

Did a admin change the link or what, because I did NOT seeing any trades, or anyone playing ball hockey.

Matthew.    ;D

Link worked for me, here try again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aen1dbd4nNU

Yes, there were a few footballs lost overboard on our NATO deployment. No ball hockey balls though.

There's some pretty good Sea King shots in there too. Man I love my job!  ;D

arrg! Stupid youtube blocking DIN computer!  :threat:

Excellent video. Definetly worth while to watch, I could definetly see this being used for recruitment.

I don't suppose recruiting has a "submit video's" thing :blotto:

WOW... this is great! I'd love to play this when I'm recruiting at my stand... mmmm lovely video footage of Medical Personnel at work  :)

Back