• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Voluntary Occupational Transfer ( VOT )

Well, 20 May 15 now! Here is hoping news comes out sooner than later! I figured when they said "It was delayed" that they meant by maybe a few days...looks like thats turning into weeks..

Anybody got anything yet on their VOT? Still awaiting on a message. Anyone got theirs yet or have an answer on what is the actual timeline to expect?  :-\

I really had hopes for end of business today. Now im aiming for end of work week!!

I feel your pain. Nothing here either. I am pretty convinced that it will be the last week of May at the earliest. I wish I knew how many programs they have to write up messages for and in what order they disperse them. I hear that the NCMUTP went out likely last week.

Don't know anything more than that.

Sincerely the best of luck to everyone here.

Nothing here as well ... this wait will be the end of me. On the up side I haven't heard anything about my promotion and interbase posting so still holding out hope for my OT.

Supply. Anyone has the link on where we could find how many they are taking in this year and if its red or green. Cant find the info? Thanks

I used to have the link to the PML report but none of the links to anything I used to have work anymore.

Applying for avn tech
On leave til 4th so hopefully I have news by then

DWAN only link: http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/support/military-personnel/dpgr-index.page

Select Production Reports, then scroll down to Basic Production Documents.  The SIP 15/16 is posted there (as of 01 Apr 2015).

cbr600 said:
Applying for avn tech
On leave til 4th so hopefully I have news by then

For 14/15, AVN Tech was 34 Internal; for 15/16, it's at 43 Internal.

I'm not certain which year's SIP CMs use for their selections; either way, good luck!

Back