• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Voluntary Occupational Transfer ( VOT )

It would be nice if they didnt...Kind of like to just know one way or the other lol

Still nothing... I wish we had a word on what time to expect. Drives me nutsĀ  :-\

I am hoping for this week but expecting next week. No proof of anything, just what I was told by someone in a decent position to know.

I have been actively (and I mean checking emails 2x per day) waiting since the 19th of April (when things SHOULD have been rolling out). When I heard from a clerk at the PSO office that no one had gotten their messages that took a load off (I posted about it in the forum), but now the crunch is here and the stress is back.

Just got word from my buddy. He found out this morning. His last name starts with an "A" so its good news everyone!! Here is hoping by the end of the week everyone will know! Good luck!

My crew is back to work tomorrow, so hopefully I find out soon. Still on leave til 5th

Pso office north bay still has not heard anything about any Vot so far this year

I have a desk calendar and for each day in May that I haven't gotten the OT I write "OT?" in black and then under it I write "Nope, Damn it" in red. My current joke is that I only have 2 days to go until my card is full and I get 10% off my next OT.

Nothing yet here in Esquimalt...I know my buddy got his offer yesterday morning, so I still have hope for today.

LOL@ Clerk...I have wrote on my calendar numerous times "Remuster message?" which I then have to cross out at the end of the day lol

Nothing for me in Trenton yet know a few other people applying and they haven't heard anything yet either. Im sure they will roll out over the course of a week or so.

I don't get the reference. How is this thread have any relation to a crappy "comedy"

cbr600 said:
I don't get the reference. How is this thread have any relation to a crappy "comedy"

Right over your head, eh?

Four page thread on "Nothing here".

Back