• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What Happens if you miss the call for employment?

George Wallace said:
You really can't bullshyte a bullshyter. 

I take it you know nothing of aircraft other than they are craft that fly through the air.

Here is the facts:

1- I have not attempted to bullshyte anyone. For what purpose would I try?

2- I was using a story that was told to me to try and help someone in there process.

My friend is stationed in Shilo, Manitoba. Basically it came out as a. "You never really know if you are going anywhere because something like this happened to me".

But you guys by all means continue ....

mrjasonc said:
Here is the facts:

1- I have not attempted to bullshyte anyone. For what purpose would I try?

2- I was using a story that was told to me to try and help someone in there process.

My friend is stationed in Shilo, Manitoba. Basically it came out as a. "You never really know if you are going anywhere because something like this happened to me".

But you guys by all means continue ....

1) Lose the 'tude, I am not in the mood, do not make me brood, or I will get rude.

2) I think this might be fallout from something we PMd about? Think about it.

Scott
Staff

mrjasonc said:
Here is are the facts:

1- I have not attempted to bullshyte anyone. For what purpose would I try?  You weren't bullshitting anyone but you likely got bullshitted.  Wait for it, you'll go running for brass magnets and contour lines before long.  8)

2- I was using a story that was told to me to try and help someone in there their process.

But you guys by all means continue .... "you guys" are 3 of us with a total of XX years military experience.  We aren't saying you did anything other than believe exactly what was said and that is not likely exactly what happened.  Calm down.

Back