• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What is your military status?

What is your military or non military status?

• Total voters
Current status: Reserve Infantry attached to Pipes and Drums band as piper.

Other jobs:
- Kit shop Manager
- Historical Re-enactor

Currently on work up for OP Archer Task force 03-06

Once I return I will be finishing a component transfer to the big R as an ACS Tech (hopefully)

Student at the moment but Royal Westie in a couple months! There expecting me in a bit.

Chris :cdn: 8)

Waiting for Medical to clear  :mad:, then Amoured Recce Reserve and hopefully PPCLI or RCR after that. :dontpanic:

Starting BMQ in 6 days , going into infantry, full time, R22ER.

I leave for my BMQ in February. Can't wait.   :cdn:
I'm going in for the Regular Force, Infantry Soldier.

civie, in the middle of the app prosess. joing the 21svc as a wepons tech transfering to reg forces when im done highschool

Army Reserves, Infantry Nova Scotia Highlander at that  :threat:

:gunner: :fifty: :sniper: I'm in cadets plans to join the reserves soon then reg force..

Biggest mistake ...

If you are going to join the military , just do it , dont join reserves first THEN TRY and join the military ( reg force ). It will seriously take forever in paperwork and people who are nobodies off the street have a better chance of getting in faster then someone from the reserves , stupid as it is. I have tons of friends that are trying to get in the reg force now , and it's taking FORVER! So you're best bet is to do it righr from the get go!!! :) Least this is what my old man tells me , he has seen this many times over.

Am I wrong? Please inform me if I am guys , thanks.

mechanic_chick said:
Biggest mistake ...

If you are going to join the military , just do it , dont join reserves first THEN TRY and join the military ( reg force ). It will seriously take forever in paperwork and people who are nobodies off the street have a better chance of getting in faster then someone from the reserves , stupid as it is. I have tons of friends that are trying to get in the reg force now , and it's taking FORVER! So you're best bet is to do it righr from the get go!!! :) Least this is what my old man tells me , he has seen this many times over.

Am I wrong? Please inform me if I am guys , thanks.

you are wrong ... i've got a few buddies who got their transfer completed in a month ...

you are right ... my best friend and a few people i know waited a year to completer their transfer ...

Im wrong? Hmmph.. well , I guess it's all different!! :) I just know tons of people who are having really hard times getting in because they are reserves ( more paperwork to transfer!! ).. but whatever toots you're whistle I guess eh!! :) I only hope the best for the ppl in the reserves if they want to go reg force!!

And then theres little ol' me who wants to get in!! * crosses fingers * I want to go infantry , so wish me luck!! ;)

* aMy
:warstory:

hehe.... guess she isn't seeing black George. As a mechanic, she sees how you guys drive ;)

a little while in the Infantry and she'll be seeing Blues & Reds
appreceate the value of a Sapper :)

Back