• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Who Hijacked Islam??!

Blakey

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
Link to Video :rofl:

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm laughing at the novel Idea on how he is passing on his message (humour), not Islam.

The problem is that the fellow in the first link is correct. Yet as shown in the second video a religion that is run by man preaching to man, can guide their followers over time to acts that are directly opposed by their scriptures. This is where problems begin, and it is in our own history.  Lest we forget four crusades fought in the name of God, to which how many thousands were slain? The Spanish inquisition? I am neither trying to justify, nor condemn religions, but we must look at where the messages are coming from.

The events of last year in Europe and the riots and fire bombing in France show the dangers in our own backyards. But the cultural views there toward the Islamic people is far from the politically correct views here in North America. Those events had been a powder keg waiting to go off. I am not going to even begin to discuss the events in the Middle East though, I know that many here have more knowledge on those events than I.

Here in Toronto I have had the luxury of meeting people of a large ethnic diversity including several Muslims, many of them are peace loving. The fact that one of the 17 members of the stupid cell arrested last year lived down the block from me, only shows how corruptable youth can be. It is the preacher that we must focus attention on, and the message of hate and violence needs to be quelled, not necessarily a religious ideology.

That being said, I will apologise for being a bit of a preacher myself there.

Chris

People getting killed over cartoons.
A nun shot because Pop quoted an ancient text that said Islam is violent.
Riots because 2 morons decided to hide in a transformer booth...

Where are the "moderate" Muslims condemning this crap? This guy seems to be the only one so far.
Also, some of those mosques were named by Blair as good moderate ones... yeah.

Islam as presently taught, does not encourage critical thinking or questioning those people in charge of the Mosque, this is the fundamental flaw of current Islam. a moderate questioning the antics of the Imams would be at best ridiculed, then excluded and then threatened or harmed/killed. As most Muslim are big on family and community, this is used against anyone challenging the status quo.

Just a couple of days ago while watching a report on the problems in Lebanon the camera zoomed in on a bunch of marching kids no older than 5 or 6 all decked out in their finest wear. This included chest pouches lined with cute little sticks of dynamite and the accompanying gagetry while they screamed out chants of death to the west ect, ect. Somehow I am insensitive if I even dare to question their "cultural expression" no matter how offensive it may be to me yet I must at all times welcome, understand, and promote our differences. Multiculturalism has morphed our Immigration policy from one of intregration to one of colonization. It is essentially the transplantation of entire ethnic groups in mass with all the cultural baggage that shouldn't go with it. Once in Canada social activists and Governments  label all who dare to question little more then racist riffraff.,and suggest a little sensitivity training.My little rant to keep my mammoth sized tooth-ache company, cheers. I really do hope i upset all the PC,s out there.

Interesting assessment.  Colonization vice multiculturalism.  I tend to fundamentally agree with that assessment.  It is so noticeable, really, that many immigrant groups who have legitimately come to Canada to become "Canadians" are even complaining about it.

Of course we could say that they are being insensitive to our need to 'westernize the world"  :)

In light of the warning, I should point that I am muslim convert, although I belong to small sect that believes that one becomes closer to god by drinking beer while munching on bacon and playing with my dog.  :)

True enough, but usually in the west when we have a political beef or problem we dont blow up buses full of school children. This sensitivity should be passed on.

Folks,......this website will not be turned into a "Muslim hate site".

Choose very carefully how you wish to express yourself, insulting the millions and millions of peaceful Muslims will not be tolerated here.

Very little leeway will be given.
Thanks,
Bruce

A couple of good books for reading at your multicultural pleasure:
America Alone    Mark Steyn....The End of the World as We Know It.
Cold Terror   Stewart Bell
....How Canada Nurtures and Exports Terrorism around the World.     :salute:

The reason I posted the link, as I stated in my original post, is that what Ali says has some measure of truth to it (plus it is comical  ;D).
I actually watched all of the episodes and found them quite informative, although I do not think all Muslims are terrorists, I do believe that there are a select few Muslims that take Islam and twist it intosome grotesque form in order to suite their needs.

Simply put, I think he is just trying to dispel the untruths.

As much as any religion have individuals who take and twist their religion for their own purposes,
even to the point of hurting or killing others. 

Trinity said:
As much as any religion have individuals who take and twist their religion for their own purposes,
even to the point of hurting or killing others. 

I agree, anything can be twisted to suite the needs of one (or many).

We need to remember that Jesus (who was Jewish)  preached peace and love thy neighbour. And how many Saracens (Muslims) were eradicated in the name of "God"?
We need to remember that Christianity originated in Damscus, Syria.  Which is a Muslim country. 
Extremists will turn any religion into their personal vehicle of hate.
Love all, Hate non. Peace.
Out.

Back