• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

World War 3, If It Comes, Will Reserve Units Be Involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image taken of a plane creating Chemtrails with it's cloaking-device turned off.

dees-chemtrails-toxic-skies.jpg

Scott said:
Busconductor.
  :rofl:  Yes, we do occasionally draw more than our quota of dingbats / raving lunatics here.  :nod:

Everyone thinks this is hilarious but it is serious. 

Will the reserves be deployed for WW3?  Depends on if they can all DAG Green in time.  Can they?  Hmn, not sure but I will tell you this...

Back in 96, when we went through SHARP training we took a break.  There was a guy on the course who didn't quite fit in.  Wasn't tall or short, fat or skinny.  In fact no one remembers exactly what he looked like.  He showed us a protected B file with the TOP SECRET CODE ALPHA stamp we've all heard of but have never really seen.  Anyways, the file had pics of guys carrying weird rifles with glowing power packs on them.  Another shot was of these big silver hover tanks.  They looked fake until I recognised one of the turret gunners from basic.  The guy had done a component transfer years ago and was posted up north.  But we never heard from him since.  When asked, the guy just smiled and said, you'll see guys, you'll see.

And that was it.

Ever hear about the PWT 5?  Our unit tested it one time on exercise and let's just say we weren't using current CF issued weapons...one thing for sure though, we'll be ready.  We'll be more than ready.

That's the rifle we used for PWT 5!!! And that guy looks a lot like buddy from basic who went "North"....

Not sure if you should be posting that.

Try this link if you reallyu want to know:

****LINK REMOVED BY DEPARTMENT H CYBER-SNIFFER XLC2A IN ACCORDANCE WITH DISCLAIMER PROTOCOL 2001.  TRACER ACTION INITIATED AT SOURCE****

Why has the Baidu bot been all over this thread???

And here I was thinking we wouldn't see anything like this for antoher 120 days or so...

I find it more amusing that the OP quietly faded away 2 pages ago.....

....Unless he was removed for asking too many questions.......

:rofl:

Bluebulldog said:
I find it more amusing that the OP quietly faded away 2 pages ago.....
Oh, he's still here -- possibly working up a suitable "oh......oh ya?!

Kind of like DSMPC* in the Global Warming thread.  All full of  :panic:  before they wander off.....bleating to themselves

* David Suzuki's Mindlessly Parroting Cheerleaders

I am still here and pleased that only one person has called me a wacko again. It is common for ignorant people to call others crazy because they believe in things that go against the masses perception of our own reality and how the world works. I am not saying I believe in most conspiracy theories, most of them are speculation (especially ones to do with UFO's). Still, there is a lot of evidence that supports the US government doing things like working with aliens in underground bases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwdyFyPNFYU Ducle base New Mexico.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=former+canadian+defense+minister+aliens Also a former Canadian Defense Minister has said MANY MANY things about aliens.

As for WW3, I hope it doesn't happen, it will be an orchestrated war by the same elites who funded both sides of world war 2, I hope Canada does not get involved. Canada is such a large landmass and Canada already has a small military, deploying units over seas would not be smart, Canada should remain neutral and focus on defending it's home if the entire world fell into a WW3 type scenario in the future.

Whoa, focus Max, focus; we're talking Word War 3 here.  If you want to talk UFOs, start a separate thread  (share the wealth).

MaximusFarseer said:
I am still here and pleased that only one person has called me a wacko again.

Slow day...

If we can get our hands on alien weapons we could really kick some ass in WW3.

Plus I'm betting advance weapons aren't covered under the Hague conventions so we could really turn some freedom haters inside out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPvbF7bG7lk

MaximusFarseer said:
I am still here and pleased that only one person has called me a wacko again. It is common for ignorant people to call others crazy because they believe in things that go against the masses perception of our own reality and how the world works. I am not saying I believe in most conspiracy theories, most of them are speculation (especially ones to do with UFO's). Still, there is a lot of evidence that supports the US government doing things like working with aliens in underground bases.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwdyFyPNFYU Ducle base New Mexico.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=former+canadian+defense+minister+aliens Also a former Canadian Defense Minister has said MANY MANY things about aliens.

As for WW3, I hope it doesn't happen, it will be an orchestrated war by the same elites who funded both sides of world war 2, I hope Canada does not get involved. Canada is such a large landmass and Canada already has a small military, deploying units over seas would not be smart, Canada should remain neutral and focus on defending it's home if the entire world fell into a WW3 type scenario in the future.

Look, I already told you about The Pentaverate, even provided you video confirmation.  If you persist in this exchange, you may expect a fly over from a strangely quiet black helicopter in the next 24 hours.  Be assured, they already have your location, save your self, run silent, run deep.

The armchair is in the study
  I have a green pencil box

This is Radio Free Canada calling,

"John has a long moustache"

Repeat

"John has a long moustache"

Actually everyone has called you a wacko.  You just have caught on. 

MaximusFarseer said:
As for WW3, I hope it doesn't happen, it will be an orchestrated war by the same elites who funded both sides of world war 2, I hope Canada does not get involved.

Would that be the same group of elites that keep Atlantis off the maps, hold back the electric car, and make Steve Gutenberg a star?

http://youtu.be/_ZI_aEalijE

DOH! :facepalm:

The OP is exhibiting a serious case of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.  Apparently, a new mutated strain of it has emerged that has the side-effects that one does not hear the "Whoosh!" of the many implications flying over their head.  CJIRU may have to be called in to eradicate the strain and safely contain and transport infected persons to Shirley's Bay for containment in Area 15.  Clearance has already been given for (Black Helicopter) landing at Hgr 14, and (unmarked, black) road transport to Shirley's Bay.  Extreme measures may have to be taken to stop the spread of this strain, so a NATO ATOMAL Clearance will be necessary to access any further info.  As no CAF pers holds this level of Clearance at this time, a UK officer will act as Liaison Officer.  Dr. No has been recalled to assist in developing COA's to terminate the spread of this strain of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.  Be advised that these words were never printed, nor have you read them.

John has a long moustache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back