• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

World War 3, If It Comes, Will Reserve Units Be Involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least one reserve unit will be well led, I understand young Trudeau has joined his father's regiment, The Gatineau Highlanders.

Kat Stevens said:
My sources tell me that the Inner Circle are aware of your post, just a heads up... the rooster crows at midnight, I say again, the rooster crows at midnight...

Get it right:

The vulture flys high in the desert sun.

I stand corrected. 

dapaterson said:
There is no requirement to raise the Special Force to mobilize members of the Reserve force.  An Order in Council would be sufficient.

MaximusFarseer said:
So I am crazy just because I believe that hidden elites rule the world? It isn't exactly a secret you know, when these same elites already admit it.

http://saynototyranny.blogspot.ca/2007/10/david-rockefellers-book-memoirs-treason.html  David Rockefeller admits it.

Even Clinton once said there was a government within the government that he had no control over. So keep saying I am crazy, you make yourself look like an ignorant fool with statements like that.

And you are who?

Jim Seggie said:
Get it right:

The vulture flys high in the desert sun.

Why would I want to ship a narwhal to Philadelphia?

Thank god I kept my potato gun, sack full of doorknobs, and have lots of beer.

Scott said:
....., sack full of doorknobs, and have lots of beer.

This is "the land of Round Doorknobs" after all, except in Vancouver, so lots of beer is a prerequisite.

Just remember what we all learned in school in case of nuclear attack.

Get under your desk, duck, and cover. Your life may depend on it. :nod:

I wish that I'd had a beer with every post.

cupper said:
Just remember what we all learned in school in case of nuclear attack.

Get under your desk, duck, and cover. Your life may depend on it. :nod:
Wow your old,,,,,

my72jeep said:
Wow your old,,,,,

Actually, just watching a show set in the 50's and they were doing a thing on civil defense and what to do in case of a nuclear attack.

cupper said:
Actually, just watching a show set in the 50's and they were doing a thing on civil defense and what to do in case of a nuclear attack.

In 1BR Corps the drill was, if hit with nukes, proceed immediately to the START LINE (that's how old I am) with the survivors and head for Moscow.

If you're going to be a bear, be a (nuked) Grizzly  ;D

If WW3 happens, the super secret black ops unit JTF-69 (the stealth scuba tomahawk warfighter squadron so secret even JTF-2 through 68 don't know we exist) promised me a spot as a Machete CQC Technician.

That was even before they swore me into the reserves.

George Wallace said:
This is "the land of Round Doorknobs" after all, except in Vancouver, so lots of beer is a prerequisite.

I prefer whiskey or rum or vodka or....

PrairieThunder said:
If WW3 happens, the super secret black ops unit JTF-69 (the stealth scuba tomahawk warfighter squadron so secret even JTF-2 through 68 don't know we exist) promised me a spot as a Machete CQC Technician.

:rofl:

PrairieThunder said:

Welcome to the unit.......

PrairieThunder said:

I am having visions of an aging Mel Gibson throwing tomahawks at unsuspecting Brits... Patriot Style.

JesseWZ said:
I am having visions of an aging Mel Gibson throwing tomahawks at unsuspecting Brits... Patriot Style.

Luckily, there's an operational WW3 news feed with lots of timely visuals:

http://www.worldwar3news.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back