• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wow what a song and video

WOW!!  As a wife of an infantry soldier currently serving on his 3rd Afghanistan mission, and losing 6 company mates, that video certainly hits (sorry for the pun), close to home for me. It was only Sunday, when I got a call from hubby saying "I'm fine, we're all okay" after a suicide bomber tried to hit a convoy on Hwy 1. My hubby's LAV was the one to sustain most of the damage.
Thank you George, for a beautiful song!

:salute: :cdn:

I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the video on CMT yet, because I was at work when they showed it tonight. They stop playing videos on that channel after a certain time where I am at. I have heard it on the radio few times now though. It's wonderful when these artists take the time to pay tribute.

God Bless George, The Troops & thier Loved Ones  :cdn:

~Rebecca~

I caught it between "Totally Country" and "Hope and Faith"...I think they are showing it between shows..hopefully you can catch it then.... I heard it was on after Roseanne and Reba...wait for the credits to finish, then red head boy comes on saying this is a "special presentation".

Thanks! I just put CMT on, to see if they would play it, but it went straight from the end of Roseanne a few commercials, then Reba. I love CMT, so I'll hopefully catch it tomorrow  :)

~Rebecca~

Okay, I finally got to see it. I had CMT on yesterday when I was doing some stuff around the house. Powerful song, and an even more powerful video. George really did touch home with that one.

~Rebecca~

Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't stop watching it...........sniff!!!!!!!!!

:'(..........that's a beautiful song. I watched the video with my girlfriend and I think i cried more than she did. Not to mess up the vibe, but the AR he uses in the video doesn't look like a C7, but more like an M-16. Maybe C8. Either way, i don't care, its just a good song.

Stridsvagn_122 said:
:'(..........that's a beautiful song. I watched the video with my girlfriend and I think i cried more than she did. Not to mess up the vibe, but the AR he uses in the video doesn't look like a C7, but more like an M-16. Maybe C8. Either way, i don't care, its just a good song.

True, a bit off topic, but he was definitely using a C8.

Back