• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army Junior Staff Officer (AJSO) Course

I got sick of asking and slapped the pay sheets onto a desk. I'm currently completing the OJT part. 8 days is a reasonable amount of time to complete this course. It is going to take me that amount of time, personally.

MJP said:
Just a small update.  Once you complete Mod 3 Pt 2 you need your CO to sign off that you met all the requirements.  It is faxed or scanned and send to CACSC.  Due to DLN being so awesome and user friendly you will get a similar email to this.

When designed the course on DLN was intended to automatically update HRMS and therefore your MPRR with the MITE code for each module as you complete it and once all MITE codes were in place the Qual Code would be issued by the college. However, DLN has finally informed us that this functionality will not be built in for 2-3 years so you have not seen your MPRR updated yet.

In addition we have been sending hasteners to DPGR for an update on the issue of the qual code for AJSO for over a year now and they have just informed us that we will need to re-submit from the beginning. It is anticipated that we will have the code within the next six months so that should show up on your MPRR around that time. As an interim measure we will use the Mod 3 Pt 2 MITE code to track who is qualified and we will maintain a database here at the college and inform the career managers of the graduates.

Please forward your certificates for each of Mod 1, 2 & 3 Pt 1 to me as PDF. To print your certificates, go to completed learning and print certificates as PDF. Once we have the certificates our Ops will update MITE with the code for Mod 3 Pt 2 which is the only manual MITE code that we enter. Do not be surprised if in 2 -3 years you suddenly see the other three codes show up on your MPRR.

Since this is a manual process, the college only updates MITE once a week for all of the certificates received that week. HRMS will automatically update within 24 hrs after MITE has been updated and your career manager will be able to see your qualification. It will then take an additional 48 hrs for EMMA for to be automatically updated and you will see it on your MPRR.

Sorry to bring this thread back to life, but I completed all of the AJSO mods in 2014 and still have not been awarded the national qual code on my MPRR. Does anyone know if there has been further delays with awarding this competency?

Back