• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Basic sept 4th

for me BMQ will also start on September 4th in Borden, going Infantry.
see you all there, goodluck. :salute:

Btw , You guys who start like the week after ours ( Aug 28th ) have the 13 Week basic , we only have the 11  ;D

So far it looks like we got four members heading to Borden September 4th...

Jake
Rubes
Jaxston

and myself. I look forward to meeting you all and startbutton. I'm getting a bit anxious to leave already. :)

I'll be there as well, sig op.

Good luck all, and look forward to working with you all and the staff.

Well I thought I would make a list of everyone going to St. Jean.
MacIsaac
CanadianGrunt
D609
Strategic
medic269
inferno

If I missed anyone let me know.

And so it starts.  I just got back from the store, after dropping $180.00 on stuff for BMQ.  It seems like there's more than needed on the list but I'm not gonna be "that" guy who shows up without the required list items.  Anyone else getting antsy?

I'm on bmq right now in Borden going to week 8. All I can say is try to get in the best shape you can because your body will fall apart as the weeks go on. The running isn't a really a problem; you'll only go on like 6 runs your whole course, starting at 3k going to 6k. Our pt started week 2 and end week 5; aside from running you'll do a little swimming, medicine ball training, training bikes, weight training (if you can even call it that lol). Basic is not easy but you get out what you put in. I got a little less than 2 weeks to go and I'm finished. Week 8 is all field training and week 9 is grad week. Cya all later

My son is in Borden now and is getting recoursed Sept 4th. Doesn't SQ follow the 9th week? He is with the understanding that it is an 11 week course now.

I added you Chief. Anyone else just let me know

MacIsaac
CanadianGrunt
D609
Strategic
medic269
inferno
Chief

I'm being sworn in tomorrow and was told I was going to St Jean for the 4th.  Infantry all the way baby :)

I added Wood. I was sworn in yesterday in Toronto.

MacIsaac
CanadianGrunt
D609
Strategic
medic269
inferno
Chief
Wood973

I swear in tomorrow in Barrie.  I'm pretty excited.  Looking forward to BMQ.

Back