• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Basic sept 4th

Hey guys,
I have my fitness test on Monday, and I was told by the CFRC, that if all goes well, quick and smooth,
I could be in basic for the 4th. I really hope it does.
I am in Ottawa, going for reg force infantry, RCR
hope I can make it in time to see you guys there

I'll be gone before you guys get up here but good luck anyway. I graduate on thursday ;D; just in time as my body is falling apart. Words of advice; take care of yourself; injuries can occur at anytime, get used to doing things fast as it'll be difficult your first few weeks to meet the timings ( getting ready in 25min for breakfast), setup your combats at night so they are ready to slip on in the morning, swiffers can be your friend but never depend on them completely, more tips when I get back. Later.

St. Jean

MacIsaac
CanadianGrunt
D609
Strategic
medic269
inferno
Chief
Wood973
Temoid

I just cant sleep no more, ive been goin to bed at 5am and waking up at 8am, im just to damn excited about going to borden now.

I'm getting pretty nervous/excited.  Are you flying out of Toronto Sept. 2nd at 0810 MacIsaac?

God damn, how come I'm flying out of crappy Hamilton when you guys get to leave from Pearson.  Knowing my luck I'll be in a cramped dash-8.

Anyone else flying out of Hamilton Airport at 0700h on Sept 2nd?   Also is anyone flying into Montreal Trudeau airport at 0810h on the same day?  

Hey Wood we arrive at 0921h and I know of at least a half dozen on that flight so If no one is flying with you I'd suggest waiting the hour+ for us and save some coin.

I'm excited one day then nervous the next.  That being said I am pretty pumped.

Wood973 said:
God damn, how come I'm flying out of crappy Hamilton when you guys get to leave from Pearson.  Knowing my luck I'll be in a cramped dash-8.

Anyone else flying out of Hamilton Airport at 0700h on Sept 2nd?  Also is anyone flying into Montreal Trudeau airport at 0810h on the same day? 

Well I have to drive 2 hours west to fly an hour east. It's out of my way. Ya wait with us I know of 4 but they said if there's more then 9 they will send a bus and do you guys know your course number mine's 0003

I've memorizes my s/n but mine is pretty easy.  My course number is also 0003.

Back