• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Best Coffee Joints

Who do you like

• Total voters
I think that it's a great idea to have Tim's on bases. I mean, we have them in hospitals, Universities, etc. make them available to the troops too. Charge Tim's Corporate a nominal fee to offset rent and there you go, a Tim's will never go broke.

Ex-Dragoon said:
The Dockyard has Perks.....even better :)

You talking about the New Wave cafe or whatever it is called?   bah!   not the same! Not half as good as Timmy's, except it just has a few more snacks.

scott1nsh said:
I think that it's a great idea to have Tim's on bases. I mean, we have them in hospitals, Universities, etc. make them available to the troops too. Charge Tim's Corporate a nominal fee to offset rent and there you go, a Tim's will never go broke.
I would not even miss the unit canteen if you could get Timmies to come out to the field.

Give them "noncombatant status" and let them come to the field with us. Just imagine, a green LS with "Tim Horton's" in red lettering on a white field, like the ambulances, delivering coffee and timbits to caffeine-starved soldiers...  ;D

Like the padres, they'd keep the morale up. An invaluable support arm.  :salute:

I've had waaaaaayyyy too much coffee this morning already...  :blotto:

Guardian said:
Give them "noncombatant status" and let them come to the field with us. Just imagine, a green LS with "Tim Horton's" in red lettering on a white field, like the ambulances, delivering coffee and timbits to caffeine-starved soldiers...   ;D

Like the padres, they'd keep the morale up. An invaluable support arm.   :salute:

I've had waaaaaayyyy too much coffee this morning already...    :blotto:
T'hell with Timbits..
.... Cinnamon rolls... *Drool*

The cookies sucked for a while but I had some today and they have gotten better. ME LOVE COOOOOOOOKIES

Everyone run!
It's the cookie monster!
(Oh my God, does the madness ever end?)

Almost every single Timmy Ho's that i've been to (mainly those in quebec and ontario but also one in Brandon, Mann) didn't accept interac. There's just no point. Dude, if your going to buy a coffee, have a toonie ready

For Canadian sailors, the coffee has to be Tim's

The military is insisting it will buy only Tim Hortons coffee for the galleys at CFB Halifax, including those on board warships. The reason for the two-year contract for about 300 cases of Tim Hortons coffee -- with "no substitute" -- is that it's what sailors want to drink, said Lt.-Cmdr. Denise LaViolette of navy public affairs.

http://www.canada.com/edmonton/edmontonjournal/news/story.html?id=ea28129f-0fa6-4803-8636-e14bbb7606c5

McG said:
For Canadian sailors, the coffee has to be Tim's

The military is insisting it will buy only Tim Hortons coffee for the galleys at CFB Halifax, including those on board warships.
And that's how it bloody well should be!
Okay guys, you know how Wendy's has that unofficial spokesman.... well what if Timmies had.. an unofficial spokesWOMAN?   ;D
Anyway, you have to try the Chocolate Caramel Pecan cookies and the Double Chocolate Fudge ones too. I got some heading home from the surplus store and they were fresh out of the oven...
I've yet to try the toffee glazed donut.
I'll get back to you on that later.   ;D

Lex

I had a friend who never had the french vanilla's before try one, now he loves it and he's hooked  ;D

COOOOOOOOOOOKIES, NUM< NUM< NUM< NUM

In the winter the best is a cup of English toffee and a toasted bagel with butter. ;D That is heaven to me

All this talk of Tims is making me a) very thirsty and b) homesick!

I have lived in the UK for the last 9 1/2 years and regularily get shipments of Tims from family and friends.  Nothing compares to going and getting a proper large double double though.

Tims in Calgary airport is always my first port of call on return and my last stop before leaving again!

I have often wondered if I could start a franchise here and if it would work.  Krispy Kreams has recently made the move this side of the water but in my humble opinion Tims is far superior!!

You would probably considered a god send to any Canadian traveller landing on the wrong side of the pond. :)

Who cares about the coffee..? , I heard that they switched to "liquid" tea, no bag.AAARRRRGGGGG!!!

Back