• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Board and CEO of the Trudeau Foundation Resign En Masse

His name was on Epstein's flight manifests once... so maybe thats his thing
I don’t like Trudeau and his attitude towards women is hypocritical to say the least. However, I looked up the claim that Trudeau was on Epstein’s manifest. And here is what I found.

Dammit Jarn, you made me blow cranberry juice all over my mother-in-law’s dining room table…I think my social credit score is also going to take a hit.
We're all going down.

I don’t like Trudeau and his attitude towards women is hypocritical to say the least. However, I looked up the claim that Trudeau was on Epstein’s manifest. And here is what I found.

Yeah he wasn’t. But “those” people just tell you that the list has been doctored to have them removed.

Again, back it up. That is all. It isn’t complicated. Rifleman posted crap about his wife and Butts writing exams for a Trudeau. If he’s being legit and honest then post the sources or just admit it’s not valid. Like I said, there is more than enough to go on to attack Trudeau, his policies and his government without resorting to stuff likely being posted in echo chambers and sub Reddits etc.

You’d be surprised but the fact you say that is enough. You have no source.
Damnit Remius, I'm not sure I like this hall monitor version of you when it comes to insulting Trudeau 😉

can't think of many that I despise so patently these days!!

But you are right...

There is plenty - and I mean holy s*t is there ever plenty - of things to criticize him about...I *suppose we can stick to that stuff... 🙄😤

(The flight manifest thing is true though. I looked over the manifests myself with my girlfriend one night to see who had flown down & how often...we counted Trudeau's name once.)

EDIT - I didn't post the above when I first wrote it like I thought I did...on a Slapped Ham binge today 🤷‍♂️

Yeah he wasn’t. But “those” people just tell you that the list has been doctored to have them removed.
I'll believe the Fact Checkers, and take it he wasn't actually on the lists.

But we went through that list pretty darn carefully, line by line, and we did see his name on it.

Only once, but it was there.

(Bill Clinton's name was on there quite regularly for comparison)

So why IS Trudeau getting involved in the CEO of the Trudeau foundation stepping down and accusing the Conservatives of causing it?. He "stepped away" from having anything to do with the foundation.

I don't recall Trudeau commenting when the CEO of WE Charity decided to close operations in Canada.

We're all going down.

Well that is true.

We are in the twilight of western civilization. The rot is almost to the core. What started in the enlightenment and spread to the world by the European powers though conquest of both the mind and the physical is all about gone. We were lucky to live in the time of tbe great American experiment. But the pressures from inside and outside about put an end to it.

On one hand we have become so rich we worry about which bathroom to use. We have so much self servicing guilt we help teardown the things that made us rich. Then we are obvious to outside powers and forces bearing down on us.

Thrown away religion to only build an even more mind numbing worship of secular control and Climate change. Of the self as God, of every right but no responsiblablty. That you are the victim.

We are in this twilight.

I grew up thinking ever more freedom, civilization advancing.. but then it stopped.
Orwell was right words with meaning reduced or turned upside. Words like Progressive.....that is today context are the opposite. Liberal.....means control. The one a hate the most "this government is investing in....." government spending is the very opposite of investing.

As my rambling goes...we in the west are in civilizational struggle. Coming in three directions From the inside call it the Globalist. This is made up of UN, the EU WEF, Greens, the major multinationals and the left. Externally the Muslin world. And the last China. Russia is a spent force and will be just a fight over the bones from China and Moslen world.

Globalist have had their way for the last 30 years. They wanted to fight the Muslims, then bring them in. They led to make China the factory to the world. The Globalist are one controlling most the governments in the West. But the peasants are getting less happy. So in come the controls, Covid was a nice test run....I am sure many were surprised how easy that went. I was.

The Muslim world is easier to understand they are just doing Allah's will and spreading. Very high birth rates

China is just being what they think is there place, the middle kingdom. The kingdom between heaven and earth....and we be on earth. But are they running out of time?

Then you say Africa? That's a place for everyone else to just abuse.

India is the wildcard.

But in the end the West is the twilight. Enjoy the night.

I think what is missing is Gerry and Sylvia Anderson and Gene Roddenberry. My future looked bright when I was watching Stingray and Star Trek.

And to a large extent I am living in that future.

We need to let the next generations know they can fix stuff.

So why IS Trudeau getting involved in the CEO of the Trudeau foundation stepping down and accusing the Conservatives of causing it?. He "stepped away" from having anything to do with the foundation.

I don't recall Trudeau commenting when the CEO of WE Charity decided to close operations in Canada.
With the WE Charity, he was essentially caught red-handed sole sourcing a contract to a charity his immediate family 'worked for/earned money from.'

(Is that money laundering? Or just plain old corruption?)

But he got caught feeding money to a charity without a competition for which charity should receive those funds, and who just so happened to pay his family hefty sums of money for being guest speakers...

Should he have been charged? I think so...doesn't get more blatant & red handed than that...

Whats different with this situation is he's already very much under the microscope when it comes to his party's relationship with China, and him being an integral part of covering it up.

The allegations of Chinese influencing the elections have already been made. And instead of allowing for a public inquiry as requested by ALL of the other parties, he appointed a family friend to look into it...

When asked in Parliament whether or not he'd been briefed by CSIS/RCMP, he had said no. Turns out, he was...and more than once.

Now there are accusations they let the 2 Michaels stay imprisoned in China for 6 months longer than they had to, because they were afraid it would somehow make them look bad in the last election if they were released as early as possible.

Now the LPC is under fire for a prominent Liberal MP's sister in law being appointed a prominent interim position within the Ethics Office...during a time when he has scandal after scandal, and the matter of Chinese influence is only going to become bigger & louder.

So that's my really long way of saying...this charity's scandal involves money coming in from China, during a time he's already under heat for Chinese influence in our government.

The other charity scandal didn't involve foreign influence in our government, or any way to blame the opposition for 'stirring up controversy where there isn't any.'

There wasn't an opportunity to try to deflect blame on anybody else with the WE Charity. But with this charity there is

Now the LPC is under fire for a prominent Liberal MP's sister in law being appointed a prominent interim position within the Ethics Office
Not just an MP, a Cabinet Minister: Intergovernmental Affairs Minister Dominic LeBlanc's sister-in-law.

Ethics commissioner frustrated by Liberals' lapses: 'Act has been there for 17 years, for God’s sake' NP - 16 Feb 23

OTTAWA — Outgoing Ethics Commissioner Mario Dion thinks the government needs to take ethics “more seriously” and that repeated breaches by senior Liberals during his tenure have undermined public confidence in the government.
“The public has to believe that ethics are taken seriously, and they have yet to have any big evidence of that since 2018,” Dion said in an interview with the National Post shortly after announcing he was leaving his post for health reasons.

Dion became Canada’s second federal ethics commissioner when he took the job in January 2018, just as his predecessor published a report finding that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau broke conflict of interest laws when he accepted two free flights from the Aga Khan, a family “friend.”

Over that period, he completed nearly two dozen more investigations into Liberal ministers (including Trudeau two more times), MPs and an assortment of top public servants and government agency administrators who are subject to the Conflict of Interest Act. The only parliamentarians beholden to the act are ministers and parliamentary secretaries.

Since 2018, Dion found no less than five senior Liberals in violation of ethics laws, including Trudeau (again), cabinet ministers Dominic LeBlanc and Mary Ng, former minister Bill Morneau and parliamentary secretary Greg Fergus. The latter three occurred within the last three years.

That is in addition to a half-dozen other reports into violations by Conservative, Liberal and NDP MPs subject to the Conflict of Interest Code, a different set of rules that applies to all MPs equally.

Well that is true.

We are in the twilight of western civilization. The rot is almost to the core. What started in the enlightenment and spread to the world by the European powers though conquest of both the mind and the physical is all about gone. We were lucky to live in the time of tbe great American experiment. But the pressures from inside and outside about put an end to it.

On one hand we have become so rich we worry about which bathroom to use. We have so much self servicing guilt we help teardown the things that made us rich. Then we are obvious to outside powers and forces bearing down on us.

Thrown away religion to only build an even more mind numbing worship of secular control and Climate change. Of the self as God, of every right but no responsiblablty. That you are the victim.

We are in this twilight.

I grew up thinking ever more freedom, civilization advancing.. but then it stopped.
Orwell was right words with meaning reduced or turned upside. Words like Progressive.....that is today context are the opposite. Liberal.....means control. The one a hate the most "this government is investing in....." government spending is the very opposite of investing.

As my rambling goes...we in the west are in civilizational struggle. Coming in three directions From the inside call it the Globalist. This is made up of UN, the EU WEF, Greens, the major multinationals and the left. Externally the Muslin world. And the last China. Russia is a spent force and will be just a fight over the bones from China and Moslen world.

Globalist have had their way for the last 30 years. They wanted to fight the Muslims, then bring them in. They led to make China the factory to the world. The Globalist are one controlling most the governments in the West. But the peasants are getting less happy. So in come the controls, Covid was a nice test run....I am sure many were surprised how easy that went. I was.

The Muslim world is easier to understand they are just doing Allah's will and spreading. Very high birth rates

China is just being what they think is there place, the middle kingdom. The kingdom between heaven and earth....and we be on earth. But are they running out of time?

Then you say Africa? That's a place for everyone else to just abuse.

India is the wildcard.

But in the end the West is the twilight. Enjoy the night.
You’ve got a lot of thoughts in there. Not sure if I agree with all of them but, on the other hand, not sure if I don’t either. Lots to consider. Great discussion points. Thanks for posting.

You’ve got a lot of thoughts in there. Not sure if I agree with all of them but, on the other hand, not sure if I don’t either. Lots to consider. Great discussion points. Thanks for posting.
Sorry bit of a ramble. My ADHD kills me everytime. I had more but stopped.

I was on roll posting yesterday. I do like the feedback on this site. The group here is good at making you check yourself.

If I was Billionaire I would endow a chair (no CDN university would do it) to research the historical effect of USSR, KGB influence on American/Western culture. There is evidence of KGB and the like teamed with their fellow travelers planted and grew the seeds of much of the issues plaguing us today. USSR was in the end cheap and really didn't have the resources to beat the west so they did go big in what today is called Asymmetric warfare. Communism did have a base in the west so small amount of outside help got larger results but it worked slowly. Saul Alinsky rules being put into practice is seen everyday now. The USSR is gone but the culture they nurtured and built is alive and growing. I put to you to the theory that the Bud Light Trans (using the newest thing) culture blow up has direct path back to KGB and fellow travelers.

And Yes I really enjoyed James Burke's Connections on TLC when it was still the Learn Channel.

Sorry bit of a ramble. My ADHD kills me everytime. I had more but stopped.

I was on roll posting yesterday. I do like the feedback on this site. The group here is good at making you check yourself.

If I was Billionaire I would endow a chair (no CDN university would do it) to research the historical effect of USSR, KGB influence on American/Western culture. There is evidence of KGB and the like teamed with their fellow travelers planted and grew the seeds of much of the issues plaguing us today. USSR was in the end cheap and really didn't have the resources to beat the west so they did go big in what today is called Asymmetric warfare. Communism did have a base in the west so small amount of outside help got larger results but it worked slowly. Saul Alinsky rules being put into practice is seen everyday now. The USSR is gone but the culture they nurtured and built is alive and growing. I put to you to the theory that the Bud Light Trans (using the newest thing) culture blow up has direct path back to KGB and fellow travelers.

And Yes I really enjoyed James Burke's Connections on TLC when it was still the Learn Channel.
At the risk of getting somewhat off topic on this thread, I suggest you may want to read about what has happened to Frances Widdowson, who was until recently (when she was abruptly terminated) a professor at Mount Royal University. She has a long history of ruffling more than a few feathers. I don’t agree with her on some things but what happened to her as a result of her views on critical thinking is outrageous and yet not-so-outrageous considering the times we are in.

At the risk of getting somewhat off topic on this thread, I suggest you may want to read about what has happened to Frances Widdowson, who was until recently (when she was abruptly terminated) a professor at Mount Royal University. She has a long history of ruffling more than a few feathers. I don’t agree with her on some things but what happened to her as a result of her views on critical thinking is outrageous and yet not-so-outrageous considering the times we are in.
Yes 100% the whole point of university and tenure right out the window.

As I have had beer discussions with teachers and profs I asked them how can you hold the amount of cognitive dissonance you have in your head?

Yes 100% the whole point of university and tenure right out the window.

As I have had beer discussions with teachers and profs I asked them how can you hold the amount of cognitive dissonance you have in your head?

Back