• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Boot, General Purpose (Mk III acting/interim replacement)

Eye In The Sky said:
Then it was cmbt boots or mukluks, and before the days of the gucci gortex socks that are issued now.

Ah, see, I only got the old-issue WWBs, the ones they're supposed to be bringing back in for resoleing; since they're the old-issue, I also only have the grey wool socks, and not the Gortex / polyprop ones.

Doesn't help much that I have low arches and no medical office closer than Dundurn. Ah, well, so long as I get something before Basic...

:salute:  Anyone know exactly where I could get some T3000 silicone for the GS MK III Combat Boots in WINNIPEG?

Birdeze said:
:salute:  Anyone know exactly where I could get some T3000 silicone for the GS MK III Combat Boots in WINNIPEG?

- T3000? Clear or Black?  Good luck either way.

If it's for boots the army issued you, go to QM, there's still tons of it floating around.

If it's for boots you bought at a surplus store, it's just liquid silicone. Any sort of boot waterproofing spray will do.

Back