• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

Everything?

Not sure it gets any clearer than that. It didn’t say Isabeau-Ringuette is no longer an employee of MPP Sylvia Jones’ riding office, she was the Solicitor General’s Director of Communications.
Everything I’ve seen. Sorry. And your article says staffer lol

And yes. She doesn’t work for the riding office she works for the ministers office. Again the ministers office is full of political staffers doing a variety of work. Not public servants.

No.

Panana has nicer beaches

Rule of thumb, pacific side for surfing, atlantic for lounging.
Oh really. Thanks. I have never been...well one of those quick cruise stops. Those aren't real. Beaches better of the east side eh? I hope to do a canal cruise one day. My dad loved it. He sat in all the talks and lectures. I don't know if they do them anymore. :) Damn got me thinking.....

In my experience being guilty wasn't synomyous with whether or not someone gets punished.
I know of one CAF member participating in the protest. He hasn’t broken any rules or laws. No one is going after him.

Curious. Have any CAF members used their forces account to donate?

Oh really. Thanks. I have never been...well one of those quick cruise stops. Those aren't real. Beaches better of the east side eh? I hope to do a canal cruise one day. My dad loved it. He sat in all the talks and lectures. I don't know if they do them anymore. :) Damn got me thinking.....
Beaches are nice on both sides, but there are more waves on the pacific side, which is why it's better for surfing.

I know of one CAF member participating in the protest. He hasn’t broken any rules or laws. No one is going after him.
No one is going after him, yet. If they're investigating someone putting up a mediocre banner outside of their off base residence you friend probably isn't in the clear yet.

You may have also missed all the stories of women who were sexually assaulted getting harassed and punished for coming forward. Or people supporting victims having their careers sidelined. I'm pretty confident the CAF can get creative with this.

No one is going after him, yet. If they're investigating someone putting up a mediocre banner outside of their off base residence you friend probably isn't in the clear yet.

You may have also missed all the stories of women who were sexually assaulted getting harassed and punished for coming forward. Or people supporting victims having their careers sidelined. I'm pretty confident the CAF can get creative with this.
Okay. Then anyone who donated should try and remove their digital footprint buy a bunker and hide out for a bit.

You happen to know that that is why they are investigating that member? Just the banner?

Okay. Then anyone who donated should try and remove their digital footprint buy a bunker and hide out for a bit.
Buying a bunker sounds like a prelude to criminal activity. Probably should cease their bank accounts to be safe.

You happen to know that that is why they are investigating that member? Just the banner?
That's the word.

Curious. Have any CAF members used their forces account to donate?
Actually, going to rethink my position based on this. If you use a affiliated email(private, government etc) vice a private one, even with anonymity, they should not automatically be free of consequences even in a hack.
SmartSelect_20220216-171333_Sheets.jpg

Buying a bunker sounds like a prelude to criminal activity. Probably should cease their bank accounts to be safe.

That's the word.
So if it’s just a banner the. What’s the worry. Investigate could mean his COC is looking into it.

Actually, going to rethink my position based on this. If you use a affiliated email(private, government etc) vice a private one, even with anonymity, they should not automatically be free of consequences even in a hack.
View attachment 68747
There are rules about using your government email. I suspect that this would fall under that. And whatever penalties are used for that. Same as in the PS.

There are rules about using your government email. I suspect that this would fall under that. And whatever penalties are used for that. Same as in the PS.
Selectively applied.

There were a number of GOs on the Ashley Madison list, none lost their jobs…and arguably such activity could be related to issues with one’s security clearance. Nothing done.

Selectively applied.

There were a number of GOs on the Ashley Madison list, none lost their jobs…and arguably such activity could be related to issues with one’s security clearance. Nothing done.
I thought it fell under the same rational as using FB for communications?

Back