• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Future Armour

Albeit that the Italians , Slovaks, and Spanish in the eFP battlegroup use Freccia, Dardo, BMP 2, and Pizzaro.

I'd hate to be the battlegroup's maintenance officer. :cry:

🍻
Slovaks are no longer providing a rifle company.

The maintenance is largely handled by respective national interests. Far from ideal. The Danes are in Pirahana’s, or at least they were.

You can probably cut the BMPs, the way things are going I expect Slovakia to turncoat if things pop off haha.

They sure seemed to hate Russia when I worked with them, the govt there asked for an eFP BG in their country so I don’t know how close they are to Russia. Serbia they are not.

Slovaks are no longer providing a rifle company.

The maintenance is largely handled by respective national interests. Far from ideal. The Danes are in Pirahana’s, or at least they were.

They sure seemed to hate Russia when I worked with them, the govt there asked for an eFP BG in their country so I don’t know how close they are to Russia. Serbia they are not.
thats a case of leader vs population i think. Easier to buy one person. Eventually he'll be gone and Orban and Erdogan too

Back