• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date
I would say that too be true of a large majority of the Israeli population, then and now, but Benny the BullDozer and the extremist settlers haven't wanted peace even before the Hamas massacre.
I'm pro-Israel, but I am not blind to their mistakes and excesses.
Well put. The West Bank is full of examples reaching too far and pushing too hard. It's illogical to expect that the West Bank citizens won't push back. I know I would in a similar circumstance if Minnesotans for example began illegally demolishing towns and colonizing Southern Manitoba. Israel needs a total ban on West Bank settlements and to comply with their agreements.

As many have pointed out about Israeli genocide of Palestinians. That's been a big fail on the Israel's part.

If I was in Gaza, I'd bloody well leave. My ancestors have left numerous times for greener pastures and better times.
Leave to where? No one wants them and it's almost impossible for them to get visas to the developed world, if they could afford the application to begin with.

Leave to where? No one wants them and it's almost impossible for them to get visas to the developed world, if they could afford the application to begin with.
So stay where you are and die. Great plan.

All those Latin Americans who make the economy work in the USA found a way to leave a just an almost as bad as a situation. If you care about your family you'll do whatever is necessary to get away.

So stay where you are and die. Great plan.

All those Latin Americans who make the economy work in the USA found a way to leave a just an almost as bad as a situation. If you care about your family you'll do whatever is necessary to get away.
I think the main difference is that there aren’t bombs falling (on good targets or not) in those other countries.

Israel and Egypt built walls and a border that the GOP could only dream of, plus surveillance that would make China jealous.

Maybe they should stop voting and supporting hamas. Palestinians aren’t victims.
Gonna look a malnourished 8 year old Palestinian with PTSD in the face and say that? About half of Gazans now weren't born when Hamas was elected in 2006. There is something to be said about their out of control birth rates, poor education and poor economic policy that created and maintains this hellscape, view it through that lens and you may find some empathy for the people in Gaza. People, not subhumans, orcs even who are guilty to a man. This isn't to excuse the terrorists who support Hamas but broad strokes aren't useful.

Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

Back