• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Islamic Terrorism in the West ( Mega thread)

Well, it's no suprise. Lots and lots of people predicted this is what was going to happen when they started leaving home and crossing into western countries. Whether they kill one or a thousand, the bleeding hearts were warned. Islamists and western society are incompatible.

Well, it's no suprise. Lots and lots of people predicted this is what was going to happen when they started leaving home and crossing into western countries. Whether they kill one or a thousand, the bleeding hearts were warned. Islamists and western society are incompatible.
I hate your country and your culture. But I also want to live in your country and revel in all the benefits your country provides.

Assholes.

Useful fools - and when they complain "we didn't sign up for this" they will be beheaded. What really makes me curious is we know the radical Islamists hate the LGBTQ2SL+ community - that supports Hamas and Hezbollah.
200.gif

Back