• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

LGBTQ Stuff (split from other political threads)

If it was a group of men from said countries, the righter-leaning parts of the MSM (NaPo and the Sun series) would highlight that.

If it was a group of white guys, the lefter-leaning parts of the MSM would highlight that.

That is why it’s a bit strange to me that neither the Toronto Sun article nor the CTV one (I don’t have a subscription to Saltwire) says anything about the ethnicity of the group. The UK Sun (which is somehow even more tabloid-y than the Canadian Sun series) does mention “Middle Eastern”, but if they said the sun rose from the east and set in the west, I would fact-check it from another source before believing it.
One gets a sense of their identity when watching the video.

Like the halting of the Toronto Gay Pride Parade, it seems a certain segment of the population thinks that it has a right to do what the heck they want without consequences.

They are doing whatever the heck they want because no one says they can't otherwise. Seeing the left attacking the left however is really quite comical. Left woke wars is 🍿 material.

They are doing whatever the heck they want because no one says they can't otherwise. Seeing the left attacking the left however is really quite comical. Left woke wars is 🍿 material.
It's hard for the left, because of the ever changing grievance pyramid. The driving force of the left is the oppressed vs the oppressor. But this is a changing and moving target. Also full of things like "Gays for Palestine" which I am sure most can't their minds around.

In the end the whole point of all this is not rights or freedoms for oppressed people or groups its just to weaken and damage the western countries and civilization.

Like the halting of the Toronto Gay Pride Parade, it seems a certain segment of the population thinks that it has a right to do what the heck they want without consequences.
CognitiveDissonanceIntensifies.jpg

So you're saying 300 of us dress like Spartans.....clearly you haven't seen any of us in a Speedo....

c2b6c3b905caad610cce009fc7715405.jpg

Has Trudeau sent thoughts and prayers or expressed his deep concerns over the lesbian couple getting stopped by 10 men (during pride month no less) on his Twitter account yet?
If he does it will be him kneeling and crying a fuckin river like he always does.

Back