• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal Minority Government 2021 - ????

I did hear a former Liberal insider say he was told by other insiders that the LPC is worried that if JT leaves, under their flimsy membership and leadership rules, they are worried the party could be easily taken over by Team Hamas types. 😲

I did hear a former Liberal insider say he was told by other insiders that the LPC is worried that if JT leaves, under their flimsy membership and leadership rules, they are worried the party could be easily taken over by Team Hamas types. 😲

LPC and NDP can battle each other on who is more radical.

We're going to have our own Trumpian/Bidenian tariffs on EVs, steel, and aluminum from China. I can hear skulls popping already.
Good, they wouldn’t go far enough.

Why does it make sense we subsidize foreign production of goods made to lower environmental standards or impossible to even manufacture in country, when Canadian businesses get taxed and regulated into the ground? Either make a fair playing field (i.e. removing our restrictions so we actually have a free market in place) or level it out (i.e. tariff it until it reaches a similar cost of doing business in Canada).

Back