• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My Experinces

Why don't you just call a recruiting centre? http://www.dnd.ca/health/policies/med_standards/pdf/Engraph/cfp154_annexAappen_e.pdf Check that site out, it may help you. Chances are though if you've been accepted by the RCMP you'll be accepted by the CF.

I got a call yesterday about that... and aparently you have to be under a v2 for combat arms... just so happeneds im a v3... so i have to go to the optomatrist and see :S...

Hunter911 said:
I got a call yesterday about that... and aparently you have to be under a v2 for combat arms... just so happeneds im a v3... so i have to go to the optomatrist and see :S...

Combat Arms are V3.  Perhaps you are a V3 and close to being a V4?

One warning though don't pin all your hopes on combat arms, look at some V4 trades which could interest you. I used to be V3, but with the new system I'm V4 and now going to BMQ as a signal operator.

Ok sorry everyone i had some bad info before... its anything lower than v4 for combat arms... that was my fault :p... and i just called my optomitrist and he told me i had v2 :D so im quite happy

I know, but I'm not sure how this new system works out...Hope I can get crewman with my eyes. Yeah I think if the RCMP is good enough, then I shouldn't have any probs here.... but ya never know

Yeah id think so... i mean... someone told me you have to have 20/20 to be a cop (dont quote me on that)... so id figure it would be that or around that for RCMP and military

Whoever told you that is baloney. You need 20/20 to be a pilot I think, but the RCMP accepts as low as 6/20.

Yeah id think so... i mean... someone told me you have to have 20/20 to be a cop (dont quote me on that)... so id figure it would be that or around that for RCMP and military

All depends on the trade your applying too.

1.) Armoured
2.)Arty Air Defence
3.)Sig op

should have no troubles with either. so it's v3 for combat arms eh? I go to my optometrist in 9 hours. Oh these damn nightshifts... lol.

Right now... I have weekend leave, plus Canada day.. three days with pay. BMQ is hard, some people have already droped out.

Back