• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Navymich's story

A little belated Mich, but Bravo Zulu.

Hope you have fun with it no matter where your career takes you!
!

So Mich, another little birdie just happened to mention that you've completed your course and once again....*drum roll please*

You got the really, really big plaque thingy again! BZ! and Congrats!

That's shiny, didn't knew it exist...

So, lets say that you're in a meet and greet of Army.ca, and you show that, who has to buy you beers ?
(Navy, air Force, Army.ca ) ?

BZ to you Michelle, a little belated but I just read the last post in the thread.  Enjoy North Bay.  With an attitude and experience like yours, it won't be long before there's a leaf on your sleeves.  Excellent looking plague thingy too!!  Is there any space on your ILM wall for that?  Nice coin too.  :D

Keep the shiney side up,
BYTD

I should clarify, Mich not only got top marks for her QL3 course (the first really big plaque pic- Mich correct me if I'm wrong on which course) but also top marks for her current course that she just completed.  She's a double star!

It must be something about the Air Force and the little birdie's connection!  Yes, Niner you are correct, top for both my QL3 and the course I just did which qualified me for my first position in the trade.  No big plaque or coin for this one, but there is a nice letter on my file about it.

As for the coin question, I'm not sure how it works.  If the coins are numbered, it's easy to figure out.  I would assume that the CDS coin would beat the CFCWO one though? :D

Congrats, again, Michelle.
Next time I see you, you get a free beer on me. :)
And vice versa because I'll have my hook by then :P

Mich,

Thanks for your update. I'm very happy for you and I bet your family is very proud also!
Keep up the great work  :)

~Rebecca

One might think I'm having trouble making up my mind or something.  Two years ago I was Navy, last year I was Air Force, and now I'm playing with the Army!

I am currently attached to 3RCR for TF 3-08.  Quite an experience for someone that doesn't typically get their hands dirty.  But I'm having a blast, and very glad that I get this opportunity.....although Maple Guardian isn't something that I wish to redo anytime soon.  :P

I was thinking of changing my name for the year too...still tossing a few ideas around for that, but I'll post it up in the name-change board soon.  Although it was suggested by a certain someone while at MG (it was GREAT to meet so many forum members there!) that I go as "dirtmich".  I seem to recall him suggesting a new avatar for me last year if I ever went army too.  Bet he (and many others) never thought THAT would happen.  ;D

zipperhead_cop said:
Or:

tank-girl.jpg

Insert a "y".

"dirtymich" can be interpreted in so many delightful ways.

Welcome back.

Back