• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New CT process

Flips13 said:
Hey Thanks Celtic Girl,

But is there a reason why i can't access this link? ei: it wont open with FireFox or Internet Explorer, Do i need to be on a DND computer?
Which Program can you use to access this link?

Thanks.
NFLD Sapper said:
Yup DIN/DWAN link only.....

Yes, sorry, I suppose I thought you'd see that it was a military site and recognize it as DWAN.  Next time, I'll be more clear.  :p

By the way, you will need to know the name and rank of your unit's Chief Clerk as you must include this in your application.  D Mil C will send an email to him/her as well with a copy of your MPRR for verification.  Ideally, you should get a copy of your MPRR before you apply and look it over carefully to make sure everything is accurate and up-to-date.  (You can do this via EMAA - also on the DWAN - or you can ask a clerk in your OR to get a copy from HRMS for you.)

One more piece of advice: Make sure you inform your Chain of Command that you are planning to do a CT prior to applying for one.  This is one of those things that your highers should absolutely be made aware of ahead of time.

Good luck!

Hey I Appreciate the responses. Last week i looked over my MPRR (which is up to date), told my chain of command that i was putting in my CT/OT, and i have my Chief Clerks rank.

Now the only problem is that i have not been on a DND Comp, since 3 PPCLI. Now that i'm in the reserves, i'm not sure who makes it up for me. Do I actually need an account to do this Application or can i just go on or have someone log on so i can do it. As well as can i use my Civie email for whoever is looking after my CT?

Thanks,

Flips13 said:
Do I actually need an account to do this Application or can i just go on or have someone log on so i can do it. As well as can i use my Civie email for whoever is looking after my CT?

Shouldn't need your own DWAN account, just put your civvie email address as the contact address.

Back