Stoker Army.ca Veteran Subscriber Reaction score 2,229 Points 1,160 Today at 17:26 #1 Looks pretty good.
Halifax Tar Army.ca Legend Reaction score 20,677 Points 1,260 56 minutes ago #2 It does! I need this and the new boots. I'm falling behind. Although I did buy the CANEX tacti-cool jacket.
It does! I need this and the new boots. I'm falling behind. Although I did buy the CANEX tacti-cool jacket.
Stoker Army.ca Veteran Subscriber Reaction score 2,229 Points 1,160 43 minutes ago #3 Halifax Tar said: It does! I need this and the new boots. I'm falling behind. Although I did buy the CANEX tacti-cool jacket. Click to expand... Yes lots of new kit. I guess no toques or gloves though with the fleece. Apparently purple trades can't get it issued to them.
Halifax Tar said: It does! I need this and the new boots. I'm falling behind. Although I did buy the CANEX tacti-cool jacket. Click to expand... Yes lots of new kit. I guess no toques or gloves though with the fleece. Apparently purple trades can't get it issued to them.