• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New RCN Fleece

It does! I need this and the new boots. I'm falling behind.

Although I did buy the CANEX tacti-cool jacket.
 
It does! I need this and the new boots. I'm falling behind.

Although I did buy the CANEX tacti-cool jacket.
Yes lots of new kit. I guess no toques or gloves though with the fleece. Apparently purple trades can't get it issued to them.
 
That's not true. I'm purple and I can get it.
I'm just reporting what someone is saying online. A met tech was told its only for sailors. It might of been the WC or a stores that's working on bad info. I picked up mine a couple of days ago, real deep pockets.
 
I'm just reporting what someone is saying online. A met tech was told its only for sailors. It might of been the WC or a stores that's working on bad info. I picked up mine a couple of days ago, real deep pockets.

RCN uniform.
 
However, two wonderful pockets to stick your hands in. :ROFLMAO:

Oh My God Reaction GIF
 
Back
Top