• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NHL 2006-2007

Who are you cheering for?

• Tampa Bay Lightning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philidelphia Flyers

• New Jersey Devils

• Minnesota Wild

• Dallas Stars

• San Jose Sharks

• St. Lois Blues

• Colorado Avalanche

• Nashville Predators

• Columbus Blue Jackets

• Phoenix Coyotes

• Chicago Blackhawks

• Florida Panthers

• Carolina Hurricanes

• Atlanta Thrashers

• Los Angeles Kings

• New York Rangers

• New York Islanders

• Washington Capitals

• Total voters
I have decided that since my beloved Sabres aren't in it for this year ( next year is another story!) I am cheering for the Ducks.  They are closer (geographically) and have more Canadians anyways!  Sens suck...go Ducks!  Whoo-hoo!  >:D

i always find it amusing when a person cheers for a team, that team gets eliminated, and goes on to say that the team that eliminated their team sucks...

Sixshooter said:
i always find it amusing when a person cheers for a team, that team gets eliminated, and goes on to say that the team that eliminated their team sucks...
+1  :D

Sixshooter said:

Wouldn't that make their team suckier? ;D

Captain Sensible said:
*ahem*  And I quote:
"I predict the liberals as well based upon the majority of gabbing going on over here….
But I predict them to take back the Island in a big way."

The Librarian, 28 May, 2007 at 9:41 a.m. ADT.

Yep. A race that the MSM deemed too close to call did in fact turn out as I had predicted with that big Liberal majority...

You heard it here first folks...

I say again: Ottawa in 7!!   >:D

Despite what the West coast bums on the beach would have you wish!!  ;)

ArmyVern said:
Yep. A race that the MSM deemed too close to call did in fact turn out as I had predicted with that big Liberal majority...

You heard it here first folks...

I say again: Ottawa in 7!!   >:D

Despite what the West coast bums on the beach would have you wish!!  ;)

I'm with you Vern.....I was asked by someone the same question and I said "Sens in 7." As part of my TOR mention that I am supposed to "...advise Commanders at all levels..." could I be held liable if they lose....maybe a question for Niner Domestic.  ;D

My team just had a couple of bad games.....that's all.  Next year!   :'(

Sens still suck...always sucked...always will suck!  Go Ducks!   ;D

beach_bum said:
My team just had a couple of bad games.....that's all.  Next year!   :'(

Sens still suck...always sucked...always will suck!  Go Ducks!   ;D

All right girl...wanna bet? 

Loser has to come up with the much-sought pre-requisite picture.  ;)

Looks like it's going to have to go to 7 if the Sens want to win.  If they get another loss anyway.

ArmyVern said:
All right girl...wanna bet? 

Loser has to come up with the much-sought pre-requisite picture.  ;)

You're on!  ;D

I dread to ask but... what is the 'much sought-after prerequisite picture' ?

Doh! Too late!   :eek:

Wait a sec... the photo for The Librarian in now ArmyVern - is that some sort of disguise, or a glitch?

Sixshooter said:
sens werent trapping, sens are a dump and chase team, the sabres just couldnt handle the puck after they dumped it in because sens are too fast, that wasnt trapping and frankly, sabres defence is horrid.

You're mixing offensive strategy with defensive.  Yes the Sens are a dump and chase team offensively, but when it comes to team defense they've been pretty much trapping the hell out of their opponents (at least up till the SC finals).  If you watch you'll see them clog up the neutral zone with 4 of their players while the fifth one forechecks.  That is the classic trap.  The trap works by forcing the other team to adopt a dump and chase strategy, which allows your defensive to regain control of the puck and dump back down into the other end. 

But getting to the SC finals.  Its going to be tough if they want to win it; they only way they will will be if they force seven games.  And game seven will be tough becuase because its not going to be in Ottawa. 

Back