• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake.Kho said:
I'm not sure when the deadline for ROPT applicants is, but i was told by CFRC Toronto that they will be focusing exclusively on interviewing and med testing ROTP applicants only till the deadline.

I am not an ROTP applicant, but that does make sense. Acceptances for ROTP start going out in April, but the deadline for them to apply was back in January.

KerryBlue said:
I am not an ROTP applicant, but that does make sense. Acceptances for ROTP start going out in April, but the deadline for them to apply was back in January.

I believe that makes sense. That very well could be a reference to the "deadline" for proper merit listing; or simply up to [and perhaps including] the day first round selections take place.

No call on my end... CFRC Toronto said they would have a list of successful applicants on April 1st. I remember you posting the same thing in the past.

Winter727 said:
No call on my end... CFRC Toronto said they would have a list of successful applicants on April 1st. I remember you posting the same thing in the past.

In my long time as an applicant Ive learned not to have absolute trust in everything the CFRCs tell me

I'd imagine since last Tuesday was apparently the selection date for the ncm's , calls would start going out this week sometime? Has anybody heard anything for any trades today?

Jordan10 said:
I'd imagine since last Tuesday was apparently the selection date for the ncm's , calls would start going out this week sometime? Has anybody heard anything for any trades today?

All depends on you particular CFRC.

No call on my end today. My file was put forward to be merit listed on March the 5th. I guess its just a waiting game from here.

Traintosucceed said:
No call on my end today. My file was put forward to be merit listed on March the 5th. I guess its just a waiting game from here.

Have you double-checked to make sure you were/have been merit-listed since then? Always good and recommended [at least to myself] to make sure.

Goose15 said:
Have you double-checked to make sure you were/have been merit-listed since then? Always good and recommended [at least to myself] to make sure.

I usually keep in contact on a monthly basis, but now that you mention it, I'm going to get in contact with my local CFRC tomorrow. Thank you for the advice.

Good call, I confirmed a couple weeks ago and I am merit listed for infantry, they wouldn't give me a straight answer about when they were making calls for job offers though. Guess we all keep waiting!

Don't get your hopes up. You will eventually get in. Just depends on how long you want to wait. :)

Got my call this morning for DEO Pilot!! ;D I'll be seeing everyone else who got an offer on May 5th at BMOQ! To the rest of you, good luck, your job offer will come! :salute:

Does anyone know if they will be making calls each day for ncm trades? For example I see some people have received a call today, does that mean the selections have been completed for this round, or will it be an ongoing process over the next few days? Thanks!

Jordan10 said:
Does anyone know if they will be making calls each day for ncm trades? For example I see some people have received a call today, does that mean the selections have been completed for this round, or will it be an ongoing process over the next few days? Thanks!

It will be on going until all the spots for FY 2014-2015 are filled, and their are 441 for infantry. Relax if you are merit listed you are further ahead then most people hoping to get in for FY 2014-2015.

EJAY said:
Got my call this morning for DEO Pilot!! ;D I'll be seeing everyone else who got an offer on May 5th at BMOQ! To the rest of you, good luck, your job offer will come! :salute:

Congrats EJAY! Ill be seeing yeah May 5th!

According to forces.ca a few more trades just went into demand such as ACISS and Air Weapons System tech. just to give a little bit more hope to applicants waiting for things like medicals/interviews/merit list

EJAY said:

Congratulations!  Looks like our group is going to have a decent number of pilots.

I just talked to my recruiting center and the next round of calls for medical and interviews will be going out apr 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back