• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far nothing for my AVS application in terms of getting a call.
You know what they say about hurrying up and waiting..

Does anyone have an idea of when next selections occur for my trade?

Celeias said:
So far nothing for my AVS application in terms of getting a call.
You know what they say about hurrying up and waiting..

Does anyone have an idea of when next selections occur for my trade?

Was your selection on the 25th as well ? My recruiter told me it could take a few days even weeks to be given an offer.

Don't get too antsy yet, a lot of people from the July 23 selection weren't contacted until last week, so it could take a bit! :)

Not what I wanted to hear, lol. Been over a year now waiting to be merit listed due to a medical thing that turned out to be nothing, so antsy doesn't even begin to describe it!! But thanks for the info!  :D

KW13 said:
Was your selection on the 25th as well ? My recruiter told me it could take a few days even weeks to be given an offer.

i have it as a selection date, the guys at the front desk confirmed it from what looked like an excel spreadsheet. unfortunately my recruiter is very very vague and does not give me selection dates at all.

best of luck to everyone by the way, chin up and back straight!

KW13 said:
Not what I wanted to hear, lol. Been over a year now waiting to be merit listed due to a medical thing that turned out to be nothing, so antsy doesn't even begin to describe it!! But thanks for the info!  :D

Over a year and a half here to get merit listed and I had no issues, consider yourself lucky haha

Yea some recruiters are better at giving info than others, hopefully we all hear something soon!  :cdn:

PennyDW said:
I have also applied for avs and never heard anything yet. Good Luck

I applied for Avs Tech and been waiting and waiting and only when I went in person I been giving an appointment for my CFAT for some reason my application were lost or uncompleted and now I'm going for BMQ on Saturday as an Avs Tech so don't give up and try to get updates every once in a while. Just my 2c. :salute:

I am merit listed and was in for the selection for last week for avs. I was wondering if anyone heard anything yet? Thanks

PennyDW said:
I am merit listed and was in for the selection for last week for avs. I was wondering if anyone heard anything yet? Thanks

Probably not until after 12 Sep.

PennyDW said:

i am in that one too. best of luck to you!

nothing yet..

For all of you waiting right now for a job offer.. Good Luck ! Hopeful you get in.
The feel of getting the call is amazing !
St-Jean in 10 days !  :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back