• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Task Force 1-07

BKells

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone know when Task Force 1-07 is going to start standing up? I know LFCA is getting the tasking but any idea on selection weekends and such?

Anyone have a picture of that poster for managred readiness concerning the next few years? It's in the gym at NDHQ but I want to know when the next LFCA tasking is aside from 3-06

as far as we've been told, the Orbat is just about finished on our side of the house. again, this is subject to change at a moments notice, but it'll be finalized soon.

BKells said:
Anyone have a picture of that poster for managred readiness concerning the next few years? It's in the gym at NDHQ but I want to know when the next LFCA tasking is aside from 3-06
http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lf/English/Images/5_0/5_4_21_large.jpg
Edit
This might be of some help as well.  http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lf/English/Images/5_0/5_4_20_large.jpg

Thanks for the first link.  I was thinking today about asking you if you had it.

CFL said:
Thanks for the first link.  I was thinking today about asking you if you had it.
I still have it on my PC at work, that one is from the Army website.

So according to that poster, I'm correct in assuming there's going to be a call up soon for TF 1-07 at my unit? (33 BDE)

BKells said:
So according to that poster, I'm correct in assuming there's going to be a call up soon for TF 1-07 at my unit? (33 BDE)

Always be careful with those assumptions. While the poster [link above] says LFCA is the lead Area, the TF is being built around 2RCR, which is LFAA. One can never guess how that will play out (Area Commanders need stuff to put on their PERs too  ;)  )

You'll just have to watch and shoot

2RCR with support from 2 CMBG.

To answer your question...nobody cares yet. They have to get 03-06 out the door first. That TF is just getting stood up now.

Also don't put too much faith in the obsolete chart. NEO unit as of 1 Apr is CSOR.

My battalion (1 RNFLDR) is supposed to be sending 16 pers, myself included, to begin workup training for TF 1-07 in mid-march. That's all I know about the timings.

Armymedic said:
2RCR with support from 2 CMBG.

To answer your question...nobody cares yet. They have to get 03-06 out the door first. That TF is just getting stood up now.

Also don't put too much faith in the obsolete chart. NEO unit as of 1 Apr is CSOR.

NEO stands for...

And how come LFAA isn't in the chart at all?

BKells said:
NEO stands for...

Non-combatant Evacuation Operation.

BKells said:
And how come LFAA isn't in the chart at all?

Maybe because LFAA became part of Joint Task Force Atlantic in July 2005?  (just guessing...)

Im going and work up trianing is in may for 9 months, for me the first part is in aldershot :-[ and we go back and forth to gagetown, then arcon, then what im told is wainright im not to sure the time table they gave me only goes to sept, but on the ground in afganny land is in feb 07

armyboytncoy said:
Im going and work up trianing is in may for 9 months, for me the first part is in aldershot :-[ and we go back and forth to gagetown, then arcon, then what im told is wainright im not to sure the time table they gave me only goes to sept, but on the ground in afganny land is in feb 07

x2... just better spelling.

TF 1-07 should be coming to Wainwright 08 Sep -17 Oct. 

Hopefully we'll have the WES stuff sorted out by then.

yeah i start the end of this month. 6k run first day :'( but that's ok the first month is all pwt 1,2,3 on all weapons >:D that should be fun.........any more people on here going?

TF 107 is centered on 2 RCR, as everyone knows...36/37 CBG is forming a RCG and running the Res Battle School here in NS starting May...I have seen the trng schedule, but I am not sure this public forum is the place for the dates or nature of the trng that will take place.  There are a few trips to involved and more than one validation ex at CMTC and Gagetown...the Battle School is sposed to be operational next week...some stuff is coming from 2 CMBG...the whole force package is not complete to my knowledge and has changed more than a few times to date...

Good luck to all those going on the RCG trng in the valley, should be a good go!  Once that is complete, then you go to 2 RCR...hope you are in shape and have your collective **** wired tight!  ;)

New dates 10 OCt - 30 Nov for 2RCR CMTC.  Just incase you're trying to plan your life around TF1-07 like me.
And yes you'd better have your $#!% wired tight!!

Back