• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Military Police [MP] Superthread

Things have changed.  In my day it was a barracks block.  Not comfortable.

Yesterday I received the consent forms as well.

Basically all it seems to be is the consent to run a CPIC check and SAMPIS and release of information regarding you to the DND.. did anyone hear anything in regards to being invited to the MPAC testing ?

I received an email from my file manager to submit my drivers abstract. No official invite yet though.

Hey guys 1st post here. Hello to all. quick bit of intro on me. 27 yrs old. graduated PF in 2013. Added numerous courses on top of that. to many to list here. currently a security supervisor at a community mall. been here for 2 years. Use to sell cars and before the career change I was a finance manager at a car dealership. Did that for 3.5 years. Volunteering as a advanced medical first responder and designated transport officer with St. John Ambulance. I drive and take care have responsibility of our vehicle fleet. ambulances and explorers. I have been doing that for 2.5 years.

Not going to ask typical questions as I have been browsing and surfing forums and have a good idea of what to expect on the MPAC weekend. Just looking for some help on something. I applied to the MP trade in march of this year reg force through direct entry meeting and exceeding the minimums to apply. CFAT and medical in april. interview in May. Been in back round... I guess from the 2nd week in May. Back round done by a third party as my recruiting officer mentioned during the interview. Until this past Monday the 20th. Prior to this past Monday the 20th on Friday July 17th my current supervisor was contacted for a reference. We are pretty close so he forwarded me the email and it was nice to read " please complete the attached form and return it asap as our client the canadian armed forces is very interested in pursuing this applicant ". That was sent by the individual from the 3rd party conducting the back round. Then the weekend panned out and then Monday I was contacted by the CF file manager.

I received an email. I was sent some forms to fill out from a file manager in T.O I believe. Stating they needed me to fill out the 1st paper and sign the 2nd paper in 3 sections ( I am hoping people can relate and remember said form ). In the email the file manager stated he needed my drivers abstract as well. In part of the email he mentioned the forms were for my MPAC selection weekend. I am just curious if this only gets me on the selection list or have I been selected for a MPAC weekend and should just wait to be contacted by email or phone with a date. I emailed the file manager but have yet to get a response. Hoping for an idea is all.

Hello all ,

I have received a CPIC consent as well and according to my file manager, MPAC will be held on Aug 19-21  and 24- 25 . However I am not sure the reason why would the second assessment  last for two days from 24 to 25 only.

Any insight?

Cheers

gn02156668 said:
Hello all ,

I have received a CPIC consent as well and according to my file manager, MPAC will be held on Aug 19-21  and 24- 25 . However I am not sure the reason why would the second assessment  last for two days from 24 to 25 only.

Any insight?

Cheers

Likely it's an error or something has changed and the 18th is exclusively a travel day. MPAC is normally a 3 day assessment including travel.

The pre-MPAC paperwork is not necessarily an invitation to the assessment. Once given a confirmation and travel order for MPAC, then you are good to go.

Hopefully there's still room available for the August MPAC's. Will be anxiously awaiting.

subbie said:
Hey guys 1st post here. Hello to all. quick bit of intro on me. 27 yrs old. graduated PF in 2013. Added numerous courses on top of that. to many to list here. currently a security supervisor at a community mall. been here for 2 years. Use to sell cars and before the career change I was a finance manager at a car dealership. Did that for 3.5 years. Volunteering as a advanced medical first responder and designated transport officer with St. John Ambulance. I drive and take care have responsibility of our vehicle fleet. ambulances and explorers. I have been doing that for 2.5 years.

Not going to ask typical questions as I have been browsing and surfing forums and have a good idea of what to expect on the MPAC weekend. Just looking for some help on something. I applied to the MP trade in march of this year reg force through direct entry meeting and exceeding the minimums to apply. CFAT and medical in april. interview in May. Been in back round... I guess from the 2nd week in May. Back round done by a third party as my recruiting officer mentioned during the interview. Until this past Monday the 20th. Prior to this past Monday the 20th on Friday July 17th my current supervisor was contacted for a reference. We are pretty close so he forwarded me the email and it was nice to read " please complete the attached form and return it asap as our client the canadian armed forces is very interested in pursuing this applicant ". That was sent by the individual from the 3rd party conducting the back round. Then the weekend panned out and then Monday I was contacted by the CF file manager.

I received an email. I was sent some forms to fill out from a file manager in T.O I believe. Stating they needed me to fill out the 1st paper and sign the 2nd paper in 3 sections ( I am hoping people can relate and remember said form ). In the email the file manager stated he needed my drivers abstract as well. In part of the email he mentioned the forms were for my MPAC selection weekend. I am just curious if this only gets me on the selection list or have I been selected for a MPAC weekend and should just wait to be contacted by email or phone with a date. I emailed the file manager but have yet to get a response. Hoping for an idea is all.

I am in the same position as you, I got the same email around the same time as you did. Any input from anyone would be greatly appreciated

Hey guys... New to posting.. I received my papers to fill out for mpac back in June. Still waiting to hear on a date... Has anyone been selected for Augusts mpac?

Hey, new to the forum too,
I'm pretty much in the same boat,  I've completed everything up to the interview.  At the interview he said I had extremely competitive scores and said I passed the interview with flying colours. He even started to look up MPAC dates while I was there (this was about a 6 weeks ago).
Unfortunately, I also haven't recieved confirmation from Ontario via email or phone about MPAC.

Has anybody recieved confirmation for this august MPAC?

I'll play ball. Applied in Feb. Had an excellent Interview and medical in may. same deal. very competitive candidate etc. etc. Got cleared july 21st from the 3rd party investigation. that was 11 weeks waiting to hear about that. same day I was cleared I received the form 2788 for MPAC selection. sent it completed with my drivers abstract with in the hour of receiving it. Just waiting to hear via phone call if I've been selected. I have yet to hear when the MPAC date may be. Ive been in contact through PM's with a guy who got called for it last week. It must be happening soon. hopefully these clearances come soon. I am on pins and needles waiting for a call like the rest of you.

How did you know you were "cleared from third party investigation". I've had my references called and work sites called. 

Got the Phone Call on Friday. Going to Mpac on August 18th.... Any one else for that date??

I called yesterday to see what was going on with the paperwork I submitted 3 weeks ago and I am still in the quality assurance check. Basically they check the file and make sure everything is in order paperwork wise and then I go on the merit list. I was told to call back Friday and see if I was listed. So hopefully I get called end of week or next week for the aug 24th date. waiting sucks. congrats to those who got called

subbie said:
I called yesterday to see what was going on with the paperwork I submitted 3 weeks ago and I am still in the quality assurance check. Basically they check the file and make sure everything is in order paperwork wise and then I go on the merit list. I was told to call back Friday and see if I was listed. So hopefully I get called end of week or next week for the aug 24th date. waiting sucks. congrats to those who got called

I'm in the exact same boat as you Subbie. My file has been under final review since July 20th.

Back