• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The War in Ukraine

how long before the cannon fodder says no more. Or maybe their mothers and wives rise up. Those figures are insane.
A long time till they start having to harvest from the major cities, then a backlash, followed by a heavy response with lot's of deaths and then people feeling they have little to lose by opposing the regime. Right now the people in the nice places are minimally affected and that helps keep the regime running.

A long time till they start having to harvest from the major cities, then a backlash, followed by a heavy response with lot's of deaths and then people feeling they have little to lose by opposing the regime. Right now the people in the nice places are minimally affected and that helps keep the regime running.
I've seen a video compilation on Twitter that someone put together of the "14 video confirmed russian suicides" that they could find during the month of July. 14 videos of Russian soldiers putting their rifles to their chins and pulling the trigger, or holding a grenade against their chests. I actually felt really bad for the Russian soldiers. I don't think the world has ever before had such access to the harsh realties of war. If those videos were shared during an "unpopular war" in the west, I can't see the government maintaining support. The fact that Russia just carries on boggles my mind.

I've seen a video compilation on Twitter that someone put together of the "14 video confirmed russian suicides" that they could find during the month of July. 14 videos of Russian soldiers putting their rifles to their chins and pulling the trigger, or holding a grenade against their chests. I actually felt really bad for the Russian soldiers. I don't think the world has ever before had such access to the harsh realties of war. If those videos were shared during an "unpopular war" in the west, I can't see the government maintaining support. The fact that Russia just carries on boggles my mind.
We in the West get to see those video's. I doubt if Joe Q Vlad gets to.

We agree on this Lumber, we agree on this...

For them to truly believe, whether in general or in just that moment, that putting their rifle in their mouth is their best option...just oooofffff.

War truly is hell.

Back