• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

This is why Daddy drinks at Christmas

Tommy said:
Being the Sensitive Modern Male I am already in touch with all these things.....
and i even let her upsize her fries and i'll splurge and get her a Mcflurry too!  ;D

WOW! you're not realistic about yours quality, are you ?  :D

Yrys said:
WOW! you're not realistic about yours quality, are you ?  :D

Well, at least his post goes far to re-inforce that he is not a metro-sexual.

Now, about that lack of woman Tommy, you've obviously had girlfriends whom were not presented with the blue Tiffany's bag. Buck up lad, you still have lots of learning to do!!  ;D

The Librarian said:
Well, at least his post goes far to re-inforce that he is not a metro-sexual.

Now, about that lack of woman Tommy, you've obviously had girlfriends whom were not presented with the blue Tiffany's bag. Buck up lad, you still have lots of learning to do!!  ;D

No, Unfortunately Peoples was the best I could do......  being a student meant Diamond Chips instead of the Full size stones.... but i was SMRT... I bought the Insurance on the ring in case the stone was lost.... which came in handy since the Emerald in the Center Fell out, and she got it all fixed free of charge... and they replaced the stone too! (since it fell out without her knowing...)

In the great words of Family Guy "Diamonds...... She'll Pretty much have to.."  ;D

Tommy said:
No, Unfortunately Peoples was the best I could do......  being a student meant Diamond Chips instead of the Full size stones.... but i was SMRT... I bought the Insurance on the ring in case the stone was lost.... which came in handy since the Emerald in the Center Fell out, and she got it all fixed free of charge... and they replaced the stone too! (since it fell out without her knowing...)

In the great words of Family Guy "Diamonds...... She'll Pretty much have to.."   ;D

This whole post only re-confirms your requirement for further educating!!  ;D

D9er liked her diamond earings, good think I supersized em
peepwall[1].gif

Danjanou said:

Yep, one thing that you can't get into trouble over buying a bigger size.  :D

Well done, Danjanou!  You can go out for recess now while we keep the rest of the class in for remedial training.

Tommy said:
I dont Think I can afford that many Blue Bags!  ;D

Just one should work for quite awhile!! The bigger the bag, the longer it lasts. Unless of course one would happen to be a single male, in which case, the very small bag that contains the ring with the big rock will last a very long time...unless of course you or she decides that she should be a "training wife" only.

The Librarian said:
Just one should work for quite awhile!! The bigger the bag, the longer it lasts. Unless of course one would happen to be a single male, in which case, the very small bag that contains the ring with the big rock will last a very long time...unless of course you or she decides that she should be a "training wife" only.

Hence why I believe that the Date/courting phase should last a fairly significant time to ensure that the possibility of a Trg Wife Mk I does not occur

Danjanou said:
peepwall[1].gif

You are our proof that Mich & I are not snowing the men!! We suggested it, you followed through (although with some bit of prompting from us lovely Army.ca dudettes), and you have lived through one more Christmas to tell the tale!!

You are our success story!!

I wish there was as much snow on my local hill as there is in this thread................SNOW JOB

You, Mr. Monkhouse, can go and stand in the corner until you are through disrupting the students who want to learn.  :P

;D

Go with my course.........EGO101.......It will impart the ability to the male student to make the female realize that she is just damn lucky to have a man like yourself.
Worth its cost in useless shiny rocks the first two years.

Courses are full right now but there might be an opening late next year.....

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Go with my course.........EGO101.......It will impart the ability to the male student to make the female realize that she is just damn lucky to have a man like yourself.
Worth its cost in useless shiny rocks the first two years.

Courses are full right now but there might be an opening late next year.....

Yep, "she wants you...she just doesn't know it yet." Where have I heard that before?
Making her "know-it" comes much faster and easily with aforementioned blue bag!!
1st lesson of EGO101 I believe!!  ;D

So then is it safe to say Vern that the only real lesson the man needs is to bring home the Blue bag?

with some smaller lectures on Spa's Soft Music, the importance of candlelight, and the correct way to answer "How do i look in this?"

Tommy said:
So then is it safe to say Vern that the only real lesson the man needs is to bring home the Blue bag?

with some smaller lectures on Spa's Soft Music, the importance of candlelight, and the correct way to answer "How do i look in this?"

You are almost spot-on here. But I can assure you that there is no correct answer to this....
"How do i look in this?"
EVER!!!  >:D

Sure there is,...."Almost as good as I would"..........[a]totally defuses the situation, [b} makes her appreciate your sense of humour, [c] might offer to take it off right there to see how it would look on you [ who cares as long as she's naked]

Anything more info and I would be infringing on my own copyrights to EGO101.

Thats not what we were discussing at this time............once more EGO101 has totally thrown a poor hapless woman off track.

...and i can do the same for you, just click here and you will be on the way.
EGO101

Back