• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MasterInstructor said:
Its now coming up to May and I haven't heard anything... Just curious if anyone got an offer?

In case you are not already doing so, you may wish to keep an eye on a couple of other ongoing UTPNCM discussions,

NCM to Officer (UTPNCM) Merged Thread 
http://army.ca/forums/threads/82016.150
7 pages

UTPNCM
https://army.ca/forums/threads/106920.275.html
12 pages.

mariomike said:
In case you are not already doing so, you may wish to keep an eye on a couple of other ongoing UTPNCM discussions,

NCM to Officer (UTPNCM) Merged Thread 
http://army.ca/forums/threads/82016.150
7 pages

UTPNCM
https://army.ca/forums/threads/106920.275.html
12 pages.

Thanks! I was aware of one of them... Second one was quite useful!

MasterInstructor said:
Thanks! I was aware of one of them... Second one was quite useful!

You are welcome. Good luck.  :)

Perhaps they will be consolidated for reference.

Got my offer on the 25 of Apr for PSO. Really looking foward to starting university this fall. Best of luck everyone!!  [:D

Has anyone who accepted their offer gotten a reply back yet?

I got accepted to TDO.  I was SCP not UTPNCM though

New_Guy24 said:
Has anyone who accepted their offer gotten a reply back yet?

I got accepted to TDO.  I was SCP not UTPNCM though
No answer on my end. Got my UTPNCM offer on the 25th, the message accepting the offer was sent out on the 28th. I don't expect a posting message to come out for another 2 weeks, realistically. Though it seems they try to get messages out quicker to those who need to move for school, based on previous years. Here's hoping!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

For those of you that received an offer, are you expected to use up all of your annual leave prior to starting school in September?

You only want to gave enough leave for xmas....only need leave for spring break if you are leaving the country

Once you get your posting message (it will be a few weeks after sending your acceptance) there will be ULO contact info...they are your first POC, get a hold of them and work out leave. (For people going to civy U)

I am waiting for LOGO and I did not get an offer yet. I am curious if I should be assuming that I did not make it this year..

Are offers send trade by trade? Are they all send all at once?

Just trying to get an idea to see if I still stand a chance...

I also applied for LOG and have not received a reply. I'm going with it's a non selection for my own sanity, and prepping myself for next year's application. If I'm wrong -fantastic. But I felt like I was stagnant just waiting, so I'm back in planning mode. Good luck to you.

New SIP numbers released.  Not sure if all the 2016 UTPNCM/SCP messages have been sent out yet.

Messages are still coming out. I applied for both SCP and UTPNCM. Got my offer today for TRG DEV under the SCP. Takes me out of the running for HCA and LOG. Good luck!

Trig said:
Messages are still coming out. I applied for both SCP and UTPNCM. Got my offer today for TRG DEV under the SCP. Takes me out of the running for HCA and LOG. Good luck!

Congrats!  Did you apply for all under both UTPNCM and SCP?  They would only allow me to apply for SCP for HCA even though I also wanted to apply for HCA under UTPNCM.  I have not heard of anyone getting HCA under any plan.  A friend of mine who is a shoe in candidate for CELE has not been contacted yet either so hopefully there are more messages to come.

Hit a snag this week when I called in to inquire about my posting message. When you apply, they say you need a letter of unconditional acceptance by 1JUL 16. Turns out what they really want is "Proof of Enrolment" which indicates you are registered for your classes full time for "whatever" degree program for "whatever" term and year. They won't send you a posting message without having received that. I'm glad I called in, because I had sent in my letter of acceptance with my application.

Also, the COS dates on the posting messages will be for 15 AUG 16.

Congrats on the offer, Trig.

What if your class registration does not open up until Aug!!
So I already sent them my acceptance, the BPSO forwarded for me, this isn't what they want? Who did you contact? Thanks

VALERIECANDACE said:
What if your class registration does not open up until Aug!!
So I already sent them my acceptance, the BPSO forwarded for me, this isn't what they want? Who did you contact? Thanks
Give Mcpl Gelinas a call. Her number is indicated on the offer message you received. She'll sort you out.

chidizzle said:
Has anyone received their posting message yet? What are the details?
What details are you looking for? From what I was told, none of the posting messages for UTPNCM are out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back