• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hungover_cat said:
What details are you looking for? From what I was told, none of the posting messages for UTPNCM are out yet.

Some UTPNCM have got theirs and some SCP have got theirs but still many outstanding that have not yet received a YES or NO.  My PSO said if they don't hear anything by 7 Jun than they will contact Ottawa to find out wtf.

jitterbug said:
Some UTPNCM have got theirs and some SCP have got theirs but still many outstanding that have not yet received a YES or NO.  My PSO said if they don't hear anything by 7 Jun than they will contact Ottawa to find out wtf.
I think you are confusing offers and posting messages. Offers have been out nearly a month. Some of them might not have gotten out yet and I have yet to hear of anyone receiving a non-acceptance message.

What I was referring to were the posting messages, as Chidizzle inquired about. I was told none of them are out yet. I have a COS date of 30 Jun 16 and a FIN code for my posting was only requested last week. Most candidates will have COS dates of 15 Aug 16 - 2 weeks prior to commencing classes - unless they have special circumstances, in which case they should contact the clerk referred to in their offer.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Hungover_cat said:
I think you are confusing offers and posting messages. Offers have been out nearly a month. Some of them might not have gotten out yet and I have yet to hear of anyone receiving a non-acceptance message.

He isn't. Perhaps UTPNCM are still waiting on theirs but I and a few others around the country have received posting messages under SCP, and our COS date was yesterday.

mkil said:
He isn't. Perhaps UTPNCM are still waiting on theirs but I and a few others around the country have received posting messages under SCP, and our COS date was yesterday.
Sorry, I should've specified UTPNCM. SCP has different timetables and is administrated by different staff.

I'm UTPNCM, I was told from Ottawa my posting message would be out last week with a COS 15 AUG. No posting message yet :) But I have no move to make so I'm good.

I was told that they requested but are waiting for the FIN Code. Should be another week or two yet. Cost moves will likely be priority.

mkil said:

Huh. I got my message (SCP) a couple days ago, and my COS date is 15 July. I wonder why they're so different.

Guy Incognito said:
Huh. I got my message (SCP) a couple days ago, and my COS date is 15 July. I wonder why they're so different.

Because the UTP folks need to be in place for the start of the school year, but would be killing time doing nothing if sent a month earlier.

The SCP postings aren't tied to the start of a typical school year, since they're don't need another degree.

Different posting dates for different programs with different requirements.

UTP Posting Msgs have just started to come up on ACIMS. Good luck to all on your moves!

I received my posting message today. Confirmed to be the first UTP cost move done up, so if anyone else is in the same boat, expect it to come down the tube soon enough.

One question regarding the content of the message: a FIN code is listed and there is a separate envelope provided for tuition, books and "pp&s". What exactly is "pp&s"? Hopefully a clerk or someone who's been through the process can chime in.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Pens, Paper and staples......or something to that effect.  All your school and administrative needs to write, type or take notes.

Hungover_cat said:
What exactly is "pp&s"?

To add to what George said,

pp&s
https://www.google.ca/search?q=site%3Aarmy.ca+pp%26s&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-CA:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&rlz=1I7GGHP_en-GBCA592&gfe_rd=cr&ei=KnlXV62WNsyC8QeSgIOgCg&gws_rd=ssl
"We get $100 a year for Paper, Pens & Supplies (PP&S),"

Still haven't heard from Ottawa whether its a yay or nay for SCP.  I'm assuming a nay at this point but there are others waiting as well.  Ridiculous!

I have heard that utpncm is very difficult to obtain acceptance to. I've been in for 12 years and have 1 year left in my Bach business admin. I'm trying to go HCA. Would it be easier to get accepted through SCP as opposed to utpncm?

* I apologize for typing and grammatical errors, I'm on my phone *

Anyone know what I take numbers were this year for utp or scp?

Curious about hca

Also I have a year left on my degree and am intending on going hca would it be easier to go scp rather than utpncm?

hitchy_11 said:
would it be easier to go scp rather than utpncm?

See also from hitchy_11,

Which is easier to commission? SCP OR UTPNCM 
http://milnet.ca/forums/threads/123550/post-1444416.html#msg1444416

hitchy_11 said:
Would it be easier to get accepted through SCP as opposed to utpncm?

See also from hitchy_11

hitchy_11 said:
would it be easier to go scp rather than utpncm?

hitchy_11 said:
Anyone know what I take numbers were this year for utp or scp?

Curious about hca

Also I have a year left on my degree and am intending on going hca would it be easier to go scp rather than utpncm?

for Fiscal Year 16/17
SIP has 0 spots for SCP and 2 spots for UTPNCM in HCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back