• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
kreuot said:
I guess nobody has heard anything yet? I booked an appointment to see the BPSO to see if I can get more info. It looks like the decisions are supposed to come out in March/April according to the Canforgen. It seems odd that none of us have heard anything yet.

Don't waste your time, or theirs. The selection boards for UTPNCM, SCP, etc. are only just happening. Give it until the second week of May before you start inquiring. The BPSO isn't even permitted to contact on your behalf until that time-ish (I don't have DWAN access at home so I cannot give you the exact timings of when DMCPG will entertain inquiries). I get how anxious you are to receive news (I too am waiting for an offer), but remind yourself (often) that this is the CAF and all things do not happen within "expected" timings. Good luck!

I'll have to parrot SJ there.  The CANFORGEN stated that inqueries would not be entertained until May and only PSOs are authorized to call in and check.  You can check if you want but it will likely just waste time, be asured that you will get an answer eventually either way.  I take it as a good sign that nobody has heard anything.  What would make me anxious is seeing a bunch of posts about people getting offers and not recieve one myself. For what it is worth I am jittery myself knowing that an amazing opportunity is almost here.

Thanks. I guess you guys are right and no news is good news for now.

Pagan said:
I'll have to parrot SJ there.  The CANFORGEN stated that inqueries would not be entertained until May and only PSOs are authorized to call in and check.  You can check if you want but it will likely just waste time, be asured that you will get an answer eventually either way.  I take it as a good sign that nobody has heard anything.  What would make me anxious is seeing a bunch of posts about people geting offers and not recieve one myself. For what it is worth I am jittery myself knowing that an amazing opportunity is almost here.

Agreed. No news is good news! I too am jittery.

Pagan said:
I'll have to parrot SJ there.  The CANFORGEN stated that inqueries would not be entertained until May and only PSOs are authorized to call in and check.  You can check if you want but it will likely just waste time, be asured that you will get an answer eventually either way.  I take it as a good sign that nobody has heard anything.  What would make me anxious is seeing a bunch of posts about people geting offers and not recieve one myself. For what it is worth I am jittery myself knowing that an amazing opportunity is almost here.

Agreed. I am waiting for Log.

Spoke with the local BPSO office, no offers yet. They are delayed this year and she said they will hopefully hear around mid-may.  ::)

Thanks for sharing.  My PSO is away until mid-May so I have no way to ask about it till then. 

Long time lurker here, but I thought I would post because I know how painful the wait is.

Boards are done,
CM's have been contacted,
offers are being sent out/being processed to be sent out.

I got picked this year (finally!!!)

AirForce said:
Long time lurker here, but I thought I would post because I know how painful the wait is.

Boards are done,
CM's have been contacted,
offers are being sent out/being processed to be sent out.

I got picked this year (finally!!!)

Congrats! What trade?

Did you get an official offer of did you get this info in the back room?

Congrats to the guy who got an offer. :( I really hope his was a backroom early notice kind of things because I still haven't heard anything yet.

kreuot said:
Congrats to the guy who got an offer. :( I really hope his was a backroom early notice kind of things because I still haven't heard anything yet.

The water cooler has been quite busy around our offices this week, but nothing received in black and white yet...

I was talking with a PSO yesterday and he said that he had "from good authority" that things were very delayed this year and to expect selection messages late May/early June, followed by non-selection messages once all those are sent/confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back