• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Pagan and another dude are in CFB Esquimalt but the BPSO office says they haven't seen any offers yet? Hmm.

misratah500 said:
So Pagan and another dude are in CFB Esquimalt but the BPSO office says they haven't seen any offers yet? Hmm.

I am up in Comox

Thanks SJB

Good Morning all,

Long time lurker here, didn't even realize I had previously signed up for an account until I went to sign up for one and it said that the username was already in use. Go figure !

I too have been verbally told that I was accepted UTPNCM for Log-Sea. I haven't seen a message yet, so although it has brought some of the stress of waiting down it really hasn't solidified anything yet. Hopefully this week something firm comes out!

Good Morning all,

Long time follower of the forum. Finally decided to break down and create an account.

Congrats to those who have already received offers, whether they be official, word-of-mouth, carrier pigeon, etc. I am still waiting (patiently :nod: ) and trying not to harass the BPSO too much.

I am curious if there are any other Nursing Officer applicants on here, and to which school they've applied?

I have to be honest and say I'm not happy with all these verbal offers... How does that even happen. I'd hope to see it in a message. If everyone is getting verbal offers and I'm hearing nothing that probably means I'm not getting it this year.

MaritimeMogul said:
Good Morning all,

Long time lurker here, didn't even realize I had previously signed up for an account until I went to sign up for one and it said that the username was already in use. Go figure !

I too have been verbally told that I was accepted UTPNCM for Log-Sea. I haven't seen a message yet, so although it has brought some of the stress of waiting down it really hasn't solidified anything yet. Hopefully this week something firm comes out!

Are you in Halifax or Equimalt?

Congrats to those getting unofficial offers! I wouldn't worry too much man. I haven't heard anything yet either and the BPSO said to not worry as offers roll out continuously. Depending on your unit and COC you might hear about an unofficial offer but I wouldn't worry too much if you don't.

misratah500 said:
I have to be honest and say I'm not happy with all these verbal offers... How does that even happen. I'd hope to see it in a message. If everyone is getting verbal offers and I'm hearing nothing that probably means I'm not getting it this year.

It could be just your CoC being more secretive.

I found out about my application during a meeting with the OC. The OC was instructing me to complete a tasking "quickly " so the next replacement will know what to do; which probed me to ask the ultimate question about my application. My boss strongly expressed the desire to keep this quiet until it is official.

I know the waiting is killing. But honestly, we just have to wait for the official messages.

As far as the BPSO in Borden is concerned Ottawa is working on the messages, no one has received an official offer yet (in Borden).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good day all,

congrats to those finding out unofficially! Just curious though how COCs are finding out unofficially? You would think they would find out once the actual message comes in.

regulator12 said:
Good day all,

congrats to those finding out unofficially! Just curious though how COCs are finding out unofficially? You would think they would find out once the actual message comes in.

CM normally have a direct line of communication to help with posting planning, and CM talks with CoC and so on...

bastien396 said:
CM normally have a direct line of communication to help with posting planning, and CM talks with CoC and so on...

I can echo this statement. I "found" out while clearing into my new unit and the CM/MOC Adv spoke with my new Chief about finding a replacement.

Almost quitting time in Ottawa, I guess that means no official messages out today and just RUMINT.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to have a set date when all the first round messages came out.  :nod:

The process seems pretty slow. Thing is, we then have to book leave (for about 20 annuals), HHT, move. That gives you about a month and a half. Don't forget that you have to choose your courses as well, time is getting short!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back