• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

University Training Plan NCM (UTPNCM) 2005 - 2018 [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
jitterbug said:
Do up an ILP for a uni course and add $200 worth of admin fees on it.
That will accomplish nothing unless member completes the course.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

misratah500 said:
Bah, just got an email from UVIC today reminding me to pay my 200 by June 1st and that I'll be register courses soon...

Registration does not open till June 19th this year. As long as you pay before that, you will be ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So we're now 31 May... Hopefully we find out today, kind of had enough of waiting. Its pushing the "good things happen to those who wait" saying a little far...

Got my official message this afternoon. It is coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bastien396 said:
Got my official message this afternoon. It is coming.

Congratulations! It must be a huge relief.

Congrats! That's huge, maybe you're the tip of the iceberg and they started sending them out late yesterday. Where will you be attending school?

MaritimeMogul said:
Congrats! That's huge, maybe you're the tip of the iceberg and they started sending them out late yesterday. Where will you be attending school?
Thanks. I'm going to YorkU. I hope everyone get their offer soon! Good luck.

bastien396 said:
Thanks. I'm going to YorkU. I hope everyone get their offer soon! Good luck.

So I don't know my Ontario too well. Is going to YorkU considered a cost move for you, or are you local to there? I'm anticipating a message anytime now I'm sure, but I "should" be a local university so it could take longer than the cost move guys/gals.

MaritimeMogul said:
So I don't know my Ontario too well. Is going to YorkU considered a cost move for you, or are you local to there? I'm anticipating a message anytime now I'm sure, but I "should" be a local university so it could take longer than the cost move guys/gals.
It is a no cost move. I will be driving back and forth everyday.

Congratulations!  I believe there where 8 LOG UTPNCM positions just wonder how many are allocated to each element. Or if they increased the SIP.

I see that people who applied for UTPNCM are receiving their official message, Congrats. But Anyone has received their official message for SCP?

mike2011 said:
I see that people who applied for UTPNCM are receiving their official message, Congrats. But Anyone has received their official message for SCP?

Nothing yet. I see that you're newly registered on the forum; what have you applied for, Mike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back