• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Election: 2016

It seems I'm going to be in the States on election day.  :panic:

Maybe I can register to vote.  ;D

:cheers:

FJAG said:

That might actually be a fascinating experience. 

FJAG said:

See, we have the proof, there is an international conspiracy to commit voter fraud!

Bird_Gunner45 said:
Wrong... Trudeau has 341 days more experience at running a country than anyone on here or Trump.

Well he has experience now running a country(and we're doing great aren't we)  but I would argue running a country is damn near the same as running a business which Trump obviously has more experience.

Still with the leadership I've seen from Trudeau I stand  by my original statement that your average corporal has  more/better leadership than JT. 

The amount of shit Clinton has against her is just incredible.  I wonder what country she'll kill first.

Remius said:
Sorry guys.  Anyone defending what he said or trying to minimize it by pointing to the other guy needs a head check.

That is exactly what their election has come down to.  Tit for tat.  He said she said.  It's a battle for the lesser of two evils. 

Jarnhamar said:
Well he has experience now running a country(and we're doing great aren't we)  but I would argue running a country is damn near the same as running a business which Trump obviously has more experience.

Still with the leadership I've seen from Trudeau I stand  by my original statement that your average corporal has  more/better leadership than JT. 

The amount of crap Clinton has against her is just incredible.  I wonder what country she'll kill first.

Trump's experience in business is also less than stunning considering he was left a fortune. Running a country is the job he is applying for, and he has no experience. Trudeau now has experience. If Trudeau, without experience, is doing so poor why would Americans want the same situation?

Trump is a loudmouth with no sensible ideas and less ability to explain those terrible ideas to anyone. Build a wall to Mexico? Great idea!

The problem is that Trump is a loser and Clinton isn't much better. Both refuse to talk about policy or anything that actually matters. That's why the decision between the debate and the Blue Jays game wasn't a tough one.

edited- was supposed to read "isn't much better" not "is much better"

"We are 'Terrified' of Hillary - Paula Jones, Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvoRcPXURwg

Jarnhamar said:
That is exactly what their election has come down to.  Tit for tat.  He said she said.  It's a battle for the lesser of two evils.

Actually Remius, I would go on to say that there is quite a difference here.  One is a case of someone talking and caught on tap a decade ago, and the other is two cases of someone actually committing acts and their partner covering up the facts.  You can talk about robbing a bank and you can actually rob a bank; but which is the criminal act?

Bird_Gunner45 said:
Wrong... Trudeau has 341 days more experience at running a country than anyone on here or Trump.

???

Trump is not in office.  What are you getting at?  Trudeau had absolutely no experience 341 days ago.  I would argue that he still doesn't, but that will tell next election for us.

I can see North America being quite a mess politically for the next four to eight years.  Choices have not been good.

milnews.ca said:
Funny how a lot of folks saying Trudeau doesn't have experience, so he sucks, also say Trump has no government experience, so he's da bomb, no?
    >:D

"Trump says illegal immigrants pouring across the border to vote"[/b][/i][/url]  ;D
He's also said several times that the only way he could lose is if the election is rigged, setting conditions for rioting in the streets  :panic:  ..... if the unthinkable happens, and he somehow comes second.
    :pop:

Journeyman said:
    >:D
He's also said several times that the only way he could lose is if the election is rigged, setting conditions for rioting in the streets  :panic:  ..... if the unthinkable happens, and he somehow comes second.
    :pop:
Funny that ... #InfluenceOps101?

George Wallace said:
???

Trump is not in office.  What are you getting at?  Trudeau had absolutely no experience 341 days ago.  I would argue that he still doesn't, but that will tell next election for us.

I can see North America being quite a mess politically for the next four to eight years.  Choices have not been good.

The comment was that Trump had more leadership experience than Trudeau. That's wrong, since Trudeau has been a  head of state for 341 more days than Trump has (or ever will).

North America will continue on as it has for the past 100 years since Hillary and Trudeau will get along well. You guys can keep on trying to convince yourselves that Trump has a shot if you want.

Bird_Gunner45 said:
The comment was that Trump had more leadership experience than Trudeau. That's wrong, since Trudeau has been a  head of state for 341 more days than Trump has (or ever will).

North America will continue on as it has for the past 100 years since Hillary and Trudeau will get along well. You guys can keep on trying to convince yourselves that Trump has a shot if you want.

So?  Is that not a RED HERRING?  Trudeau was a part-time Drama Teacher prior to entering politics where he was elected because of his pedigree.  Trump has been a businessman, successful at times, not at others; yet much more experienced in that sense than Trudeau.  Just because he has not been President elect on the same day that Trudeau became Prime Minister, does not in anyway prove that he has less leadership experience than Trudeau.  That is farcical.  I could argue that prior to both these elections, Trump had far more leadership experience than Trudeau, in running his businesses and his various "media shows".  What experience did Trudeau have, other than as Drama teacher and Snow Board Instructor?  Far less, I would say.

Still Report 1253 - Donald Trump Tromps Crooked Clinton in Debate - up in Polls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqDY7Lrbeeg

Judge Jeanine Pirro Reacts to Second Trump-Clinton Debate - 10/9/16 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXWRzNJRFMY

mariomike said:
15 Aug 2016

IAFF refuses to endorse either candidate. 
Starts 43:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUr2DYoNBIg

However,

However, the Fraternal Order of Police ( FOP ) supports Mr. Trump,

09/16/16

Trump wins endorsement from Fraternal Order of Police
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-fraternal-order-of-police-endorsement-228296
The Fraternal Order of Police endorsed Donald Trump for president on Friday, praising the Republican nominee’s “real commitment to law enforcement.”

The IAFF has a membership of 300,000 Firefighters and Paramedics in the U.S. and Canada.

The FOP has a membership of 325,000 sworn Law Enforcement Officers * in the U.S..

I always considered it to our advantage when the Emergency Services stick together. If we don't watch our backs, who will?

Perhaps American IAFF members will take their cue from the FOP?

* Definition of LEO for those of us ( myself included ) who are unsure,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_enforcement_officer

George Wallace said:
What experience did Trudeau have, other than as Drama teacher and Snow Board Instructor?

Attachments

• snowb.png
    snowb.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 123
PM Trudeau has 341 days of experience running a government? Do YOU really think he is running the Canadian government and making all or some of the final decisions?

Bird_Gunner45 said:

Trump still has more leadership experience.  Perhaps not as a head of state where he's being cuckolded but as a business leader.  Trudeau got voted in because if his daddy,  his name and a staged picture of a dead little boy.  In hindsight however I shouldn't have brought Trudeau into a thread about us politics.

I do  think you're right Trump  has no chance of winning.  Clinton and the government  are too corrupt to let an outsider like Trump win.  Still it was pretty funny  seeing him telling Hillary she should be in jail,  because she should.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

CNN reports that Clinton won the 2nd debate too:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/presidential-debate-poll-winner-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-a7353391.html

I haven't been impressed with either candidate, in any context. But it's been fun to watch from north of the 49th!

"Hell is empty and the Devils are here"  - Shakespeare

Back